Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Herpes

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was my 4th date with this lady last night and I put the moves on her. She was somewhat reluctant and after a while she told me that she has herpes and that she wanted me to know. She said she has had it for many years. She thinks she caught it from her ex husband who she divorced over 20 years ago. She is not suffering from an outbreak at the moment.

I cooled off pretty quickly after that but we still fooled around quite a bit.

I have done a little research this morning but thought I would ask the forum. Does anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have a gf with it?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once almost banged a tinder sloot while out of town that told me right before she was coming to my hotel that she had herpes. I told her thanks for telling me and blocked her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It was my 4th date with this lady last night and I put the moves on her. She was somewhat reluctant and after a while she told me that she has herpes and that she wanted me to know. She said she has had it for many years. She thinks she caught it from her ex husband who she divorced over 20 years ago. She is not suffering from an outbreak at the moment.

I cooled off pretty quickly after that but we still fooled around quite a bit.

I have done a little research this morning but thought I would ask the forum. Does anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have a gf with it?
Yes, as long as there is no active outbreak you are OK. Inspect carefully.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too risky….now we have the monkeypox lurking around!!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it genital herpes or oral herpes? Pretty much everyone has oral herpes. Any cold sore is oral herpes. Also, people have have oral herpes lifelong & not get a cold sore.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women with herpes simplex 2 (genital) with no problem.

People get so freaked out. Look, herpes is a skin condition, not a death warrant. Ask her if she takes Valtrex or similar which greatly reduces outbreaks and shedding. L-Lysine has been proven to keep outbreaks and shedding low. People generally know when they are about to have an outbreak as there's tingling and some itching. If she's had it a long time, the body produces less and less virus over time (but it never clears 100%) so chances for infection are low. Be supportive and calm and just ask her how she's treating it without freaking out.

There are MANY other things that are far worse like mental issues, cheating, drug use, financial irresponsibility, Cluster B bull s*it, etc., and people on this board are dating and posting about those women all the time.

Just be smart and be safe if you like her. Otherwise, no worries.

12% of the general US population has HSV2 (so if you've f*cked 8 women, odds are at least one had HSV2) and 80% of all people with HSV2 are asymptomatic, so you may even have it. Have your doc do a blood test next time you get a panel.

Ciao.
~Dash~

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is HSV1 and HSV2. Dash posted stats on HSV2 but IIRC ~70% of adults carry HSV1, and most of them don't even know it because they never had a single outbreak. Most commonly, people will contract it, get one bad initial outbreak, and that will be the end of it for the rest of their life. Some people get recurring outbreaks. And you can catch it from someone even without an active outbreak though studies aren't clear yet as to just how common this is.

Everyone who is sexually active should get an IGG test for HSV1 and HSV2 in order to see if they already have the virus. If they do, then they have nothing to worry about because you can't catch it again. If you don't have it, then you have to weigh out the risks. My GF has HSV1 and didn't know it until a blood test last year. She's never had an outbreak in her life and was shocked that she had it. Probably got it from her mother who has it as well. We don't use protection, it's been a year, and I get an IGG test every 6 months and it always comes up negative. There is still some risk there, but I'm comfortable with it and as Dash said, even if I got it, it wouldn't be any kind of death sentence.

There is basically a 99.9% chance you've slept with at least one person if not dozens who had herpes and either didn't tell you or didn't even know they had it.

Just make sure you get the IGG test and not the IGM test. IGM is like 50% accurate and only detects exposure right after it occurs. I had a scare where mine came back positive but 6 and then 9 months later my IGG came back negative which means I don't have it, wasn't exposed, and the IGM was a false positive.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the amount of strange pvssy I've eaten I do not think it's as high risk as people say. I think many people carry it but never have symptoms.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women with herpes simplex 2 (genital) with no problem.

People get so freaked out. Look, herpes is a skin condition, not a death warrant. Ask her if she takes Valtrex or similar which greatly reduces outbreaks and shedding. L-Lysine has been proven to keep outbreaks and shedding low. People generally know when they are about to have an outbreak as there's tingling and some itching. If she's had it a long time, the body produces less and less virus over time (but it never clears 100%) so chances for infection are low. Be supportive and calm and just ask her how she's treating it without freaking out.

There are MANY other things that are far worse like mental issues, cheating, drug use, financial irresponsibility, Cluster B bull s*it, etc., and people on this board are dating and posting about those women all the time.

Just be smart and be safe if you like her. Otherwise, no worries.

12% of the general US population has HSV2 (so if you've f*cked 8 women, odds are at least one had HSV2) and 80% of all people with HSV2 are asymptomatic, so you may even have it. Have your doc do a blood test next time you get a panel.

Ciao.
~Dash~
Agree with this, I have never knowingly slept with a woman with herpes but a ton of people have it that don't have outbreaks. I'd wager you have slept with a woman who has it in the course of your life.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a full physical blood panel done last week. My dr hit me up on friday that my urine sample came back positive for chlamydia. Right away the doc prescribed me a 7 day course antibiotic treatment. Im on it right now. I had no symptoms at all. Females tend to have more noticeable symptoms.
I suspect I got it last year. I had a rough fallout with a disrespectful plate that I dumped 3 weeks ago. Haven't heard from her since. Should I let her know to get checked or nah?

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the detailed responses, really appreciate it.

The information you have given fits well with what I have read online. I like the fact that she was honest and upfront with me about it. I bet a lot of people with it aren’t. I imagine I’ve already slept with someone who has it and I just didn’t know.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see, there are some advantages to abstinence.
Chlamydia is not that big of a deal. I literally keep a bottle of Fish Mox (which is literally the same thing as amoxicillin just branded differently) just in case I catch it. I've only had it once, but it was not fun. Every time I pissed my pee hole was on fire.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I pissed my pee hole was on fire.
Dude, I've got a stretched 6mm gauge Prince Albert piercing, Had it 20 odd years but in essence I have two pee/jiz holes and always will have. Even if I did stop wearing wang jewellery it would only over time shrink back to the original piercing needle size of 2.4mm. They never heal over. as such my p1ss will come out in two directions for the rest of my days. So to me, that sounds facking horrendous.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've got a stretched 6mm gauge Prince Albert piercing, Had it 20 odd years but in essence I have two pee/jiz holes and always will have. Even if I did stop wearing wang jewellery it would only over time shrink back to the original piercing needle size of 2.4mm. They never heal over. as such my p1ss will come out in two directions for the rest of my days. So to me, that sounds facking horrendous.
Oddly enough, it was my baby mama who gave it to me. We broke up but were still fvcking occasionally. Just found it funny it was my BM of all people to give me an STI and not the dozens of bar slvts I've ****ed over the years.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Pretty sure a good urologist can seal that up for ya.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged two women several times after they told me they have herpes. I never used a rubber and have never experienced any symptoms or outbreaks.

The odds of contracting it when there is no shedding or active outbreak is actually quite low.

You can get it even if you use a condom.

You will test positive if you ever had a cold sore, so it will be difficult to pinpoint the source.

If you do test positive, would you tell current and future partners even if you never experienced symptoms?

It’s something that must be expected as a possibility if you’re going to have casual sex with multiple women.

I’m more worried about hpv and throat cancer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Careful you can get your first outbreak years after infection. It had to do with your immune system’s ability to keep the virus from traveling down the myelin sheaf to the surface of the skin. Foods that are high in argenine will encourage it, lysine keeps it at bay if you supplement with it.