Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Herpes

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It was my 4th date with this lady last night and I put the moves on her. She was somewhat reluctant and after a while she told me that she has herpes and that she wanted me to know. She said she has had it for many years. She thinks she caught it from her ex husband who she divorced over 20 years ago. She is not suffering from an outbreak at the moment.

I cooled off pretty quickly after that but we still fooled around quite a bit.

I have done a little research this morning but thought I would ask the forum. Does anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have a gf with it?
Stay the F U C K away from that female. A W A Y. Herpes, in a way, is worse than HIV. Reason being, one can be suppressed to the point it cannot effect another person, whereas Herpes can't.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay the F U C K away from that female. A W A Y. Herpes, in a way, is worse than HIV. Reason being, one can be suppressed to the point it cannot effect another person, whereas Herpes can't.
Far too many dudes are way too thirsty.

Standards are pulling older with herpes?

There's a guy somewhere creating a RP channel with a wife who would be getting stoned if she stepped foot in the middle east. Lulz!