Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's the truth...

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
...and what a lot of guys need to realize and accept.

You will, as an "average" male, 95% or more of the time, date/fvck BELOW your sexual market value. The only three things that will allow you to date above your SMV are fame (by far #1 because all women are wh0res for attention and will fvck a famous guy just for bragging rights and more instagram followers), so much money that you can flaunt it 24/7 and bang hot gold diggers (so essentially a multi-millionaire), and/or an extremely good social circle. If you are a 6 without any of the aforementioned three blessings, you will not be able to snag above a 6.5, and if you can even get a 6, you're very lucky. Why? Because the guys who are 8+ are snagging the 5-7's. I know this because I consider myself an 8 (no fame, not rich, not social circle), and I'm only able to get 5-7's. I have been with girls who were 8+, but it's extremely rare, which leads me to my next point...

There's a lot of right place right time (luck) involved in getting women at or above your SMV. Girl just got out of a relationship and you're the first one she talks to and likes? There's your chance. When you see average guys (or below) with hot chicks it's almost always due to social circle. The innate rapport from other people knowing and liking you and "recommending" you is legit almost as good as fame. A girl will automatically feel more comfortable and trust you when her friends know and like you. This is the reason I'm 28 and have never been in a committed relationship, because I don't want to settle for a 5-7, and 8+'s can get better than me.

Now I'm not saying don't try to get someone hotter than you--you certainly should. However, if your game is on point and you get rejected, you shouldn't beat yourself up about it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and what a lot of guys need to realize and accept.

You will, as an "average" male, 95% or more of the time, date/fvck BELOW your sexual market value. The only three things that will allow you to date above your SMV are fame (by far #1 because all women are wh0res for attention and will fvck a famous guy just for bragging rights and more instagram followers), so much money that you can flaunt it 24/7 and bang hot gold diggers (so essentially a multi-millionaire), and/or an extremely good social circle. If you are a 6 without any of the aforementioned three blessings, you will not be able to snag above a 6.5, and if you can even get a 6, you're very lucky. Why? Because the guys who are 8+ are snagging the 5-7's. I know this because I consider myself an 8 (no fame, not rich, not social circle), and I'm only able to get 5-7's. I have been with girls who were 8+, but it's extremely rare, which leads me to my next point...

There's a lot of right place right time (luck) involved in getting women at or above your SMV. Girl just got out of a relationship and you're the first one she talks to and likes? There's your chance. When you see average guys (or below) with hot chicks it's almost always due to social circle. The innate rapport from other people knowing and liking you and "recommending" you is legit almost as good as fame. A girl will automatically feel more comfortable and trust you when her friends know and like you. This is the reason I'm 28 and have never been in a committed relationship, because I don't want to settle for a 5-7, and 8+'s can get better than me.

Now I'm not saying don't try to get someone hotter than you--you certainly should. However, if your game is on point and you get rejected, you shouldn't beat yourself up about it.
I think I can actually agree with this.

I don’t have a great social circle, and much dispensable cash. Dating is actually quite tough. For me surprisingly as I think I’m a great catch aside from not having those two things.
I go on dates but they aren’t with the top notch women. If I got in a long term relationship and was accepted for who I am at the core right now, she’s probably going to be a 5-6. Anything more and what I’m able to provide won’t be enough even if I myself am exciting and give her good sex.
Really attractive women in the past I’ve seen, always come up with an issue concerning the social circle, getaways (excitement), and dates, my career.

Maybe going on dates is legit pointless until a man is firing on just about all cyclinders. Because you’re right. 90% of the single women want that top % of man, and they will monkey branch non stop until they find him. So maybe a man needs to build such high value to keep the women in place.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also just because you land a hot woman for a month, or six, or even a year, or even 5 means nothing. A man constantly has to keep providing more and more value to keep the woman sexually engaged and intrigued emotionally in him, otherwise she’s going to be looking elsewhere. It’s sickening.
Exclusivity talks and marriage won’t stop them from finding someone else. It’s all about providing the best value. The world of relationships and the world of business are very similar.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a primitive sense, yes this is true. However, mindset trumps all. That’s most of what social skills is anyway. You have to have a really strong personality with a really strong mindset too. You can still punch above your weight if you play things right.