“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

heres my move. feel free to use.

Mitch

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New England
So i'm gonna go and hang out with this girl. and than im going to kiss her. and since we dont have any close connections. it doesnt matter if i get rejected. so its fool proof. if i get denied no problems or embaressment. anyone ever done this and failed or won. looking for stories of what happened when others tried this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
... what? lol.

first of all, i don't know how to reply to this. what is her interest level with you? does she give off good vibes/signals? if so, then sure, go ahead and give her a good pounding. if you aren't close, then it's all good if you both wanna just fool around. get to know her first, be her friend. go see a movie, make out... then after that, get her around your place or whatever and start fuking that piece of meat!
 

Mitch

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New England
she's a sure bet to agree to hang out with me. And since im a straight forward type of guy. i dont like to play gays or read signals. i'm just going to take a kiss when i see an opertunity. game on and all. im wondering if anyone else has just been bold enough to do something like that.
 

Mitch

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New England
tails....

you're ridonkulous. the whole piece of meat part and all. yikes.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Be her friend? I bet you don't **** much. I guess you get a rush by cuddling with girls, like you're their girlfriend, or the gay guy next door. Drop that. Mitch's approach would work much better even if a bit over the top to tails'.

Mitch, your approach will work most of the time. The important thing here is timing. You have to know when to go for the kiss, and that comes with experience. So even if you don't get it right first few times don't go down on yourself. Keep going, trying to get the right timing. Analyze after everything is done and over, not while you're in action. Be cool.
 

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
"im wondering if anyone else has just been bold enough to do something like that."

sigh
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't go down on yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lmao, hahaha
Hilarious I know!

Trust me, you haven't heard anything yet. I have a dictionary of self-made words that would make you crap from laughing so hard and I keep inventing new ones all the time.

<<<hey, post #69, calls for a celebration.
That's the closest you'll get to the real thing. Keep trying though!
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
i'm sensing a little sarcasm, hmm, ya ur hillarious, no one was makin fun of u so u have no need to try and do so to anyone, so...
FUK U
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
LOL!

I'm not making fun of you, I'm just teasing as you were teasing me with my choice of expression. S'all good, fuk u 2.
 
Top