Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

heres my move. feel free to use.

Mitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm gonna go and hang out with this girl. and than im going to kiss her. and since we dont have any close connections. it doesnt matter if i get rejected. so its fool proof. if i get denied no problems or embaressment. anyone ever done this and failed or won. looking for stories of what happened when others tried this.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... what? lol.

first of all, i don't know how to reply to this. what is her interest level with you? does she give off good vibes/signals? if so, then sure, go ahead and give her a good pounding. if you aren't close, then it's all good if you both wanna just fool around. get to know her first, be her friend. go see a movie, make out... then after that, get her around your place or whatever and start fuking that piece of meat!

Mitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a sure bet to agree to hang out with me. And since im a straight forward type of guy. i dont like to play gays or read signals. i'm just going to take a kiss when i see an opertunity. game on and all. im wondering if anyone else has just been bold enough to do something like that.

Mitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
tails....

you're ridonkulous. the whole piece of meat part and all. yikes.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be her friend? I bet you don't **** much. I guess you get a rush by cuddling with girls, like you're their girlfriend, or the gay guy next door. Drop that. Mitch's approach would work much better even if a bit over the top to tails'.

Mitch, your approach will work most of the time. The important thing here is timing. You have to know when to go for the kiss, and that comes with experience. So even if you don't get it right first few times don't go down on yourself. Keep going, trying to get the right timing. Analyze after everything is done and over, not while you're in action. Be cool.

-k2

Don Juan
Reaction score
"im wondering if anyone else has just been bold enough to do something like that."

sigh

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't go down on yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lmao, hahaha
Hilarious I know!

Trust me, you haven't heard anything yet. I have a dictionary of self-made words that would make you crap from laughing so hard and I keep inventing new ones all the time.

<<<hey, post #69, calls for a celebration.
That's the closest you'll get to the real thing. Keep trying though!

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sensing a little sarcasm, hmm, ya ur hillarious, no one was makin fun of u so u have no need to try and do so to anyone, so...
FUK U

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

I'm not making fun of you, I'm just teasing as you were teasing me with my choice of expression. S'all good, fuk u 2.