Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's How To Make Yourself Good Looking

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pimpin'
Where can I buy short sleeve button shirts that go a little past the elbows?
careful -- if the sleeves are as long as you're asking, then the shirt may come off as being baggy. if you have decent sized arms, then consider going for shorter sleeves, that stop about 3/4 down your upper arm, 2-3 inches before the elbow. that way they show a little muscle, but are still short sleeve. it's like a muscle shirt in disguise!

InExtremis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I like the fasion tips going around .. really enlightening

Im in the market for a good jacket at the moment .. and i really need one soon. Do any of you have fasion advice for a good looking jacket .. leather/non-leather .. opinions?

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great thread! I've always thought that with women you don't have to be good-looking, you just have to be sexy. And you're not sexy if you wear cheap, bad clothes, are extremely overweight and have a nerdish haircut ;)

By the way, I wear eyeglasses and that doesn't stop women from thinking I'm good-looking. Actually I think my eyes would look too nice if my eyeglasses wouldn't make my face look "sharper" (propably not the right word but I can't think of a better one here). Anyway, if you wear glasses that suit you well, then this really shouldn't be a big problem.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drex
How do you pull off wearing a button-up collarred shirt without tucking it in? Doesnt it look bad? I have a couple and I tried them on w/o tucking them in and they hang down past my ass on both sides. And do you have it completely unbuttoned? I usually leave the top 4 unbuttoned and have it tucked in with the sleeves rolled up...
The key with this is to make sure that the shirt isn't too long (so go for small or if you're a big guy then medium). Then leave the collar unbottoned and wear a necklace that fits pretty close to your neck so that it shows, roll up your sleeves and you're good to go.

The reason that your shirts hang past your ass is because they are too damn big. Next time you go shopping use the dressing room.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember back when longer shirts were actually pretty popular, but now the only people who tend to wear them are people into FUBU and clothing like that.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im in the market for a good jacket at the moment .. and i really need one soon. Do any of you have fasion advice for a good looking jacket .. leather/non-leather .. opinions?

Definetly DONT GO for a trench coat, a biker jacket, or any variation of either one.

What you want is a nice leather blazer. Something small, the bottom of it will go about an inch or 2 past your belt. It should fit you very well and be made of soft leather.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my favortie jackets is a croft and barrow. Its like a hoody wit a zipper up the center ands a white fleece. If you wear it open and hang back on your shoulders it gives a great effect. Anyway almost everything I wear Croft and Barrow. If your looking for a cheap watch that looks and feels expensive Go for and Arminton. Got real ice in it. ONly one lil small piece but its enough to show off. Right now I wear a 2000 dollar rolex but before that I wore a 50 dollar Arminton. People though the **** was a 200-300 dollar watch. Pretty nice for Budget. Found mine at Target. Its pretty tight I'm one of the poorest people in my school. But I'm know as the ricest. Its amazing what a lil' deception can do. Just dress nice like you big ****. Nobody'll ever sencond guess you. But also do not lie and say you got a mansion when you dont thats where mother get caught. be you.
Find your own style. Me I have a ghetto/rich kid look going. But that reflect me and how I grew up. I grew up in the slums and moved to a super rich city. Just gotta adapt. tahts all its about.

Find your own style~~ If not ask a gay dude

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your hair. Take a look at the hot movie stars and models right now. Messy, spikey hair is in. I have it. It looks good on almost everyone. Try it out. Hair gel is out. Wax is in. I like Bed Head and JCrew. It's expensive, but it makes your hair look great. Worth it.
I thought, it's important to be different, so I don't have spiky hair. Mine's long. I've been told I look like Leonardo DiCaprio. Dunno, if that's good or not, but he seems to be popular here...
Also, in my area, Literally EVERY GUY I SEE HAS SPIKY HAIR. Often bleached as well. I also noticed that the girls in my area aren't too picky about wax or hair gel, as long as you have a "wet-look" (hair looks wet). This is better than a "dry-look" because a dry-look makes it seem like you don't care enough about your appearance.

But I have a question. What is more important? Being "in style" good looking, or being "different", but equally good looking?
I always thought chicks like originality.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, the Mentadent Tooth Whitening kit sucks. I don't know if it works or not, and I probably never will, because it's a total headache to use. NOT recommended.

Can anyone recommend me something better?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
Ok guys, the Mentadent Tooth Whitening kit sucks. I don't know if it works or not, and I probably never will, because it's a total headache to use. NOT recommended.

stick with crest or the colgate stuff

ask the pharmacy ppl. they know that stuff pretty well or the ppl that work in a walgreens type store

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DOn't do crest whitinging. I did that and they hurt my gums till they started bleeding. Really sucked dude. Try a whiting tooth paste. Just be patient and your teeth'll get whiter. Then once thier white get off it. Cause the whiting stuff leaves grooves. Then use a baking soda toothpaste and gargle wit peroxide then AMouthwash. Thats what I do and then all day carry around a eclipse pocket strips. Thats what I do and people will compliment me on my breath. They say its minty fresh.:D Sparkle Sparkel. Good luck

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago

First off.... whitening kits you buy in the grocery stores are SH1T! None will work and you're wasting your $25. Save yourself the hassle and go here.

www.britewhite.com

I got their kit from them a month ago and it is THE SAME THING as a dentist but $250 cheaper. I paid about $120 for the entire kit. You take the molds of your teeth yourself and send them into a lab to get done. You get back 2 perfect molds of your teeth that you use to whiten them with. The solution is the same stuff a dentist will give you and there is plenty to go around. So if later on you want to touch-up on it... it's right there. After 3 sessions of wearing them 4 hrs/each... they were 3-4 shades whiter. Now after a full treatment they are pearly white.

On a side note --- shoes. I bought a pair of tan DIESEL shoes the other day and wore them to a party. A bunch of women (and a few guys) complemented them. I replied (to the girls, ahem) .. "so I bet you want to fvck me now huh?" That really got them going good.

I wear rings made by "Silver Star Casting Company." Do a search online for them or go to a No Fear Store. They are awesome and not too bling bling. I also wear braclets... but choose your style carefully. I can pull it off --- most cant.

Ok that's all I'm giving up.. the rest of my style I'll keep... well.. mine.

- Industry

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
DOn't do crest whitinging. I did that and they hurt my gums till they started bleeding. Really sucked dude. Try a whiting tooth paste. Just be patient and your teeth'll get whiter. Then once thier white get off it. Cause the whiting stuff leaves grooves. Then use a baking soda toothpaste and gargle wit peroxide then AMouthwash. Thats what I do and then all day carry around a eclipse pocket strips. Thats what I do and people will compliment me on my breath. They say its minty fresh.:D Sparkle Sparkel. Good luck
Hey darkfalcon I think your gums hurt cuz they are more sensitive, i admit that the first 2 days they were a little sore, but you get used to it and it's fine...I dunno I've asked like 20+ people before I got the crest strips myself and most said their gums felt weak for a little while, but then everythin was fine, no one got to bleeding before so thats a new one...the whitestrips DO work though, I say try them, if you start bleeding than stop, but based on the numbers I have, bleeding gums occur 1 out of 38.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by numlock
careful -- if the sleeves are as long as you're asking, then the shirt may come off as being baggy. if you have decent sized arms, then consider going for shorter sleeves, that stop about 3/4 down your upper arm, 2-3 inches before the elbow. that way they show a little muscle, but are still short sleeve. it's like a muscle shirt in disguise!
Ok but do you know where I can get these shirts?

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pimpin'
Ok but do you know where I can get these shirts?

If you want solid colors try Structure (or Express for Men as some call it), Diesel, BR. Whatever fits your budget

If you want plaid/checkers/stripes try....Gap, Macy's, Lumiez...I guess? I'm not quite sure about the design stuff...cuz i have solid color long sleeve shirts, and i have plaid/stripes short sleeve shirts...but im not sure where I'd find long sleeve plaid/stripe shirts, heh.

Other people prolly know more places, these are the places where I HAVE seen them.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah even wit my bleeding gums they still got shiny whiteness. But yeah My gums was really sensitive for a month afterward. i could barely brush my teeth it hurt so much. Luck basturd. I wish I could use them. they were so easy too..... I hate you.

*puts name on hit list*

yep tha'll do.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"But I have a question. What is more important? Being "in style" good looking, or being "different", but equally good looking?
I always thought chicks like originality."

Being different is always good, but get the style thing down first and build off of it. Be different, but still styling.

Good question!

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting thread, but "get a gay hairdresser"? In the rural backwaters of Northern Ireland, lol? I'd sooner look like Captain Caveman than let a nancy boy near my hair... fruit-hating redneck that I am.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crest Whitestrips are about the easiest method out there. These gels are all peroxides of some sort, so people with sensitive gums are going to feel them no matter what.

I've used Whitestrips and a few years before that some gel in a form fit tooth tray. The tooth tray is very uncomfortable and hard to talk with it in, whereas the Whitestrips aren't nearly as annoying or noticable.

I should do a cycle of Whitestips again sometime soon. Teeth pick up that yellowing stain.