Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's How To Make Yourself Good Looking

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it depends on your body. If you have a pretty well built body, you can pull it off. It's definitely a style that certain people can pull off and some can't. If you're overweight, for example, you're not going to pull it off.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tai
I always thought flare jeans on guys look so damn gay!
They dont flare out like the ones for women, they are cut just enough to slip over your boots/shoes so it doesnt look messy...I remember people used to cut slits in their jeans in order for them to do that...

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How might one go about locating a gay hair dresser in one's area?

Call up the local salon, "Excuse me, but do you have any fags on staff?"

?

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
How might one go about locating a gay hair dresser in one's area?

Call up the local salon, "Excuse me, but do you have any fags on staff?"

?
Haha!

Well about 50%-75% of all male "hair dressers" are gay or bi. So through trial and error you'll probably find one spot on.

I am going to a high class salon in a few months to get my hair done ($60!). I'm letting my hair grow out some so they have more to work with.

Anyways. Most of this stuff is dead on. If your a younger guy, wearing nice clothes that fit you right will work wonders for you. Just remember that everyone has their own style. Some stuff that looks good on me might not look good on you. So go to a good store and try on a lot of stuff.

An example of something i'd wear:

Black dress shirt w/ subtle pinstripes. Top/Bottom unbottoned, cuffs as well.
Guess Brown khaki Jeans (man these are pimp!)
Black Studded Belt w/ a designed buckle
Black boots
Tag Heur watch
silver star ring

or...

Diesel Ravix Jeans
Diesel Shoes
Vintage Shirt
Hemp Bracelet
Fedora Hat

Oh yeah. GO to the gym. Go now. And go often. I don't care what's been said or not... HOT WOMEN DON'T LIKE SKINNY GUYS! But don't do it for them... do it for you and use them as motivation.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah. GO to the gym. Go now. And go often. I don't care what's been said or not... HOT WOMEN DON'T LIKE SKINNY GUYS! But don't do it for them... do it for you and use them as motivation.
'

Thats such fuccing bullsh1t.

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few fashion combis that work for me. (Bear in mind I have fair colouring, am tall and fair hair, with an athletic build)

Navy blazer with a rugby shirt and blue jeans. Also works with a white T-shirt.

White flannels, V-neck navy jumper and light blue shirt letting the collar come over your sweater.

Blue jeans and a tailored V-neck T shirt.

Polo shirts and flannels.

For winter: a blue navy wool overcoast and white flannels and a light blue shirt. Wear it with a tie and you will look great.

Another good look is the out of work dressed down look. Basically wear a pair of smartish smart slacks, with a loose fitting dress shirt wearing it out (nothing too extravagant-try light blue, or some sort of stripes), and undo 2-3 buttons, and wear good black shoes.

I am aware that my clothes lean towards the preppy style, but I have had a lot of compliments on my fashion sense from girls.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This board is still the same as when I was gone from it....

I just don't agree with this post. Some of you guys are making sweeping generalizations about women and what looks they prefer.

First of all, looks aren't going to help you unless you have the basics down. People place way too much importance on looks on this site, anyways, but....

Women do not have 1 specific look that they all prefer. Not all women have the same tastes.

Have some of you guys ever considered the fact that not all women like "abercrombie preps" or frat boys? And not all guys like the women that DO prefer "abercombie preps" or frat boys?

What about BLACK people, hmm?

How dumb would it look for a black man to be dressing the way that you guys are telling people to dress to impress women?

I swear, some of you guys need to get out and discover the various females around you. You'll soon discover that not all attractive women have to be the white, "sexy-trendy-shallow-I like to go clubbing and get drunk-I love attention from men because they all want me-I wear too much lip gloss-partying" types.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, couple of questions....

ALot of bullsh1t posts in this thread, but a couple of questions...?

1) I think I misread, but i have light brown skin....and im young so I still get acne, but what tanning creme gives a golden brown look, but dosent give a shiny look....is it Solar? that u recommended....what?

2) I look better in neutral / classic colours like brown, navy blue, black ect.....but what are some FLASHY / NICE neutral clothes that I can find, cause most neutral colouts are very plain and dont stand out...Im in Canada so we dont have Ross, TJ's, Nordstorm ect....where can I find nice flashy shirts that matchy my style

3) How do you know if someone looks good in golf shirts / polos?

thx

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves

What about BLACK people, hmm?

How dumb would it look for a black man to be dressing the way that you guys are telling people to dress to impress women?

Im black, and I wear button ups with boot cut jeans, and I like it and so do the women, so Im not complaining...:p

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool read, and look at the views on ths thread ! Amazing !! Does anyone know some good fashion websites for men's fashion ? But not for the 40 year old guys, or the working people. But more for the college/uni people.

Thanks

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma
Cool read, and look at the views on ths thread ! Amazing !! Does anyone know some good fashion websites for men's fashion ? But not for the 40 year old guys, or the working people. But more for the college/uni people.

Thanks
what ive seen so far is'

expressfashion.com
abercrombie and fitch
oldnavy.com

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i was down south a few weeks ago and saw this dood from switzerland wearing a slick tight shirt with strings around the neck area (I dunno if you guys can visualize).. and i was just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this for sale as retailers in north america? i thought it looked pretty nice not to mention it shows off the muscles w/ sporting a sleeveless shirt or something of the sort

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bliss420
hmm i was down south a few weeks ago and saw this dood from switzerland wearing a slick tight shirt with strings around the neck area (I dunno if you guys can visualize).. and i was just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this for sale as retailers in north america? i thought it looked pretty nice not to mention it shows off the muscles w/ sporting a sleeveless shirt or something of the sort
Nah, dont wear that...Thats like something a woman would wear to show her t1tties off...Men dont need to be doing that...You wouldnt get any respect from other dudes, and then if dudes dont resepect you, say goodbye to those girls...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read the original post and have to say I agree completely. Last year after getting dropped by my girlfriend I decided to change my image completely and go for the metrosexual image.

I've never seen myself as much of a ladies man, but during the last year I have picked up a lot of great compliments and for once in my life, I've been the centre of female attention, while all my old friends and acquaintances comment on the positive change.

I think a lot has to do with attitude too, however. You don't have to be a highbrow intellectual, but it pays to take care in your speech and mannerisms. Show some class and self-control and you'll stand out from all the wannabe pimps and chauvinistic macho men without even trying. If women can see that you aren't desperate, if you appear selective in your tastes or content to be alone, it makes you look untouchable and adds to your appeal.

However, while good manners, politeness and sophistication reflect well on you, just be sure you don't overdo it as it could be perceived as a sign of weakness rather than confidence and self-worth, and trust me, there are too many women who will exploit it.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention one more tip...

The quickest, cheapest and most effective way of whitening teeth I have found is plain old bicarbonate soda/baking soda. It doesn't taste nice, but it hardly costs anything and does the job. Just put some on a damp toothbrush and it will remove stains and make your teeth look instantly great.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I forgot to mention one more tip...

The quickest, cheapest and most effective way of whitening teeth I have found is plain old bicarbonate soda/baking soda.
and it doesn't damage ure teeth?

Nate235

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey great thread! Was just wondering if you would be willing to share a pic of yourself, so I can see how I compare to a so called lady's man. I want to see where I stand if you know what I mean.

Thanks!