Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's How To Make Yourself Good Looking

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wear store bought bracelets, instead I make them from hemp so they have a unique look. Gotten many compliments on ones that I wear.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, with the right clothes and imagine u can do far better with the ladies, sad how vain they are. I spent $500 on a gold watch, well not proper gold, but girls will NEVER know thedifference, haha. I get comments on it all the time. I wear two rings, which also get heaps of comments "who gave u them, x girlfriends?" hehe. I also have a male Italian hairdresser, these guys know the latest fashion trends. A tan will also do u wonders. But I just use tanning lotion, no-one knows the difference. The biggest and single thing though is too get yourself into shape, if u are the right weight, u can make your jawline more visible, and it will show your bone structure. With just a little more weight, the whole look of your face can change.

With the right fashion u can do wonders with the ladies, sh*t, I have even been told I look like Ricky Martin and the Argentinian MTV host, whoever that is, haha, although apparently does great with the ladies, and the guy who thought I was him is the Mexican MTV producer, haha. I have even had kids in the street come upto me and ask me if I am a movie star. hahahaa. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something START ACTING, well maybe when I am older. Good luck guys.

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need outside opinion

Okay so I wear glasses and I'm definitely not fond of contacts, the whole poking eye idea just doesn't swing for me...I'm considering lasik, but I gotta get a price quote first....if not then I'm gunna get glasses...I like the tint idea, but should I go with frameless?It seems like the new thing now, but maybe it's just me....and also, do you guys think girls are less attracted to men (18-21) that wear glasses? (such as being perceived as inferior) Any comments would be appreciated.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glasses have to be stylish to be considered attractive. There's a narrow amount of frames that will satisfy that style.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wear contact you can buy ones for once a month. There really easy to wear. :) but if your going glasses I wear those just do this. But them in a pocket or somewear and only pu them on when you need to read something far away or read something. For styles There are no glasses that you wear all the time. Almost no one wears glasses anymore. THey are few and inbetween. I have seen 2 people in my whole high school who wear glasses. I know over 356 people who wear contacts. And a lot more that do and I've never asked. Get contacts. Its a lot easier tha you'd think and you get a better view. W/ glasses you get a box vieq. With Contacts its like you don't have anything in.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
500 dollars on a gold watch. haha. I've got a 2,000 dollar rolex. but i got it for 450 cause my sisters a jeweler. Got ice all over the ****ing thing. Its silver.thats a tight color. Golds jus to old fasioned. But you should see peoples face. I'm a freeshman with a rolex watch wit bout 20 dimonds in the thing. Tight as hell. . I odn't get the gay hairdresser thing. I just cut my own hair. Miitary style. It works. Actings a lot of hard work. I wouldn't recomend it uless you really like it

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I buy short sleeve button shirts that go a little past the elbows?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey CLOONEY: what kind of tanning lotion do you use? I've been trying to find one that works well, i haven't tried it before...

I got this neutrogena tanning lotion, it looks like chocolate syrup.. However I find it doesnt tan my skin very well (i got the MEDIUM one).

What do you recommend for a easy to apply, natural looking, streak free product?

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
If you wear contact you can buy ones for once a month. There really easy to wear. :) but if your going glasses I wear those just do this. But them in a pocket or somewear and only pu them on when you need to read something far away or read something. For styles There are no glasses that you wear all the time. Almost no one wears glasses anymore. THey are few and inbetween. I have seen 2 people in my whole high school who wear glasses. I know over 356 people who wear contacts. And a lot more that do and I've never asked. Get contacts. Its a lot easier tha you'd think and you get a better view. W/ glasses you get a box vieq. With Contacts its like you don't have anything in.

That's the problem, I need my glasses all the time, I get morning allergies daily and my eyes get easily irritated so I don't think contacts will work for me.

And about the tanning thing, I'd like to know a good brand of tanning lotion to use.

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory, those shoes you bought were a poor choice. I've been told by my female friends to wear a square toed shoe with a thin sole. They're in style right now, everyone has doc shoes, I've retired my doc style aldos and bought two nice pairs of square toed shoes. One black, one red leather to match my red leather coat. Very slick, I get many compliments.

Menime

Don Juan
Reaction score
With tanning creams you must have a slight tan already (base tan) in order for it to work.. I use a lotion called Soltan

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bonus tip:

if you stay out real late every night you will probably have some bags under your eyes

clinique and other companies sell products that keep the dark out from under your eyes

availible at all Dept. stores

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh find whatever glasses then and in about a week or two people will get used to you with your glasses and not know you any other way. As to a specific style depends on what you look like. If you have a wide face get longer glasses. If you have a thinner long face get wider glasses. As to frameless yes they are in style. Look in the world book of Guiness Records for the lightest glasses. THier really small and totally clear. I think thier ment for the asian crowd and maybe a lilttle to svauve but yeah find one that just goes with you. Perferrably a thin frame.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for a good Tanning lotion get Au Courant tanning MOUSSE. It's great stuff, looks very real, no orange-tint at all. You can order it at www.summertan.com

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two tanning tips. one try it out someplace nobodys gonna see first to make sure it dons't look bad sencond if your blond please do not overdoo the tan. Tan is nice unless you are really tan.

I've seen Blond people especially who like to overdo the tan

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Hope this doesn't offend too many of you but here's my two cents on accessories...

I don't think regular white guys (like myself) should be wearing more than TWO articles of jewelry (necklace, chain, bracelet, watch, ear rings, and rings). I can understand earrings + a nice watch, but anything more than that is too flashy for white fellas, and gives you an unclean, cheap appearance.

I'm not trying to sound racist or make any stereotypes, I just think that only men with tanner skin can get away with lots of jewelry. I believe jewelry stands out too much on white men, ESPECIALLY gold.

Unless you're trying to attract gold diggers, UGs, and trailer trash, I think the only white dudes that should wear three or more articles of jewelry are car salesmen, and those who are purposely trying to look like wannabe thugs.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Senocn Golds out for the most part. Platinum and Ice is in. Thats my .02

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey darkfalcon, thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it...and about the frameless idea, I just so happen to be an asian with a somewhat thin face, kinda like an upside-down triangle, type of deal. My mom says that is lasik isnt more than $1000 for ONE eye, then she'll let me do lasik, but she thinks I should try contacts, I'm not quite sure why I'm so afraid of contacts...not having the burden of bifocals would be nice, but I've noticed that when people who've worn glasses for more than 5 years go to contacts they look a little weird, like you can tell they used to wear glasses or somethin. Thanks again darkfalcon

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fyou do get lasek two things. Never get a discount. sencond do one eye at a time just incase you lose one at least you have the other. These are your eyes pay for the best doctor you can't without going over your budget. So i'd say get a doctor for 1,100 and chip in 100 from your won back account. If you've never been blind try and keep it that way.

Hope you luck