Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's a little life hack for the white collar guys that want to meet new people

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the white collar fellas that are interested in meeting new people, particularly women, here's a little trick I've been using for the past few months:

Polish up your resumé, apply to a bunch of jobs online. You can apply through job boards, or directly on the hiring company's website, or contact a local recruiter (head hunter),or networking through linkedin, etc....

The goal isn't necessarily to get a new job, the goal is to interact with as many people as possible, preferably attractive women, but it's good to just practice interviewing skills with as many people as possible.

Guys, you need to make sure your interview skills and your conversation skills are on point in this hyper-inflated economy. Layoffs are inevitable. But more importantly, you're trying to increase your odds of meeting a female that you click with.

I've meet some really attractive HR reps that greeted me in the lobby, and I've met some attractive female hiring bosses. The interviews went well because I actually didn't give a sh/t about getting the job, the goal was just to see if I can meet women. One particular female boss reached out to me today and asked if I'd like a 2nd interview (which prompted me to make this thread).

I would encourage you guys to give it a try, you might just meet a really attractive young lady that you click with.

As a white collar guy, this is an advantage you have over the blue collar guys that generally only deal with other men.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't there be automatic status issues with her interviewing you and you being unemployed? The aloof angle is good though, I'm sure it helps with actually getting a job (in moderate doses). I'd be interested to see if you get a second call back (at a different company) doing this.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not unemployed, and I couldn't care less whether I get an offer or not, which means I am free say anything I feel like and demand any ridiculous salary I want......

When you roll into an interview looking sharp and feeling confident (cause you don't actually give a sh/t about getting the job), you'd be surprised how women's eyes light up.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I used to do this with the Irish girls who worked for temp agencies, I straight up flirted with some of them during the 1 on 1 interviews.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets your mind in the "best foot forward" mindset. You might not hit on the woman who is interviewing you, but it's like going to the batting cages....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you tested this a couple times, any numbers any dates? sorry OP but this sounds like the dumbest idea ever for obvious reasons

Ain't nobody forcing you to do it, and ain't nobody gonna force you to believe it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the white collar fellas that are interested in meeting new people, particularly women, here's a little trick I've been using for the past few months:

Polish up your resumé, apply to a bunch of jobs online. You can apply through job boards, or directly on the hiring company's website, or contact a local recruiter (head hunter),or networking through linkedin, etc....

The goal isn't necessarily to get a new job, the goal is to interact with as many people as possible, preferably attractive women, but it's good to just practice interviewing skills with as many people as possible.

Guys, you need to make sure your interview skills and your conversation skills are on point in this hyper-inflated economy. Layoffs are inevitable. But more importantly, you're trying to increase your odds of meeting a female that you click with.

I've meet some really attractive HR reps that greeted me in the lobby, and I've met some attractive female hiring bosses. The interviews went well because I actually didn't give a sh/t about getting the job, the goal was just to see if I can meet women. One particular female boss reached out to me today and asked if I'd like a 2nd interview (which prompted me to make this thread).

I would encourage you guys to give it a try, you might just meet a really attractive young lady that you click with.

As a white collar guy, this is an advantage you have over the blue collar guys that generally only deal with other men.
At the job interview, don't forget to ask the HR person if the women working there have a good physique.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another response today from another company that I interviewed with, it was a male that would have been my direct superior.

He decided not to hire me. I politely thanked him for meeting with me and left the door open if he'd like to bring me on board sometime in the future as a consultant.

Getting the job is irrelevant, it's about meeting people, polishing up interview and communication skills, getting used to rejection, and establishing contacts.

Guys, trust me, you want to make sure your interview skills are on point, you also want to use every opportunity to meet females in all areas of life.

I have to emphasize again that this is an advantage that white collar guys have over blue collar guys.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

why to go through all of this when you can just say hello To the people that you meet in the places of where you work or live ?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interviewing is a skill to be learned. I've gone on interviews for jobs I wasn't really interested in solely for the purpose of gaining experience and improving my interview skills.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why to go through all of this when you can just say hello To the people that you meet in the places of where you work or live ?

Not sure why so many guys are hell bent on limiting their life's options by constantly being contrarian instead of listening to new ideas.

I explained in the OP that the goal is to meet as many new people as possible (preferable female) and practice interview skills and communications skills.

You can chit chat with people in your immediate circle, but it's even better to meet as many people outside your circle as possible.

But again, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interview process is by far the easiest part during the stages of job searching.
The hardest part is getting past the automated application system and then finally getting noticed by HR.

You better pray for your life there aren't any psychological questions required for the application.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, whip out your suit and try it on. You might be surprised that you've put on a few pounds and your suit doesn't fight well anymore.

You might be surprised that the trousers don't button comfortably, or that your shoulders don't fit snug (atrophied delt and trap muscles), or that you may have forgotten how to stand up straight in a suit.

Or you might have gotten so good at your job that you're basically running on autopilot, which means you can articulate your job responsibilities and your qualifications to a hiring manager.

You might think you're worth more than your actual market value.

Which is why I would encourage you guys to polish up your resumé and start going on interviews even if you don't need a job.

It is a wise idea for you to get an actual assessment and feedback of your true market value (not your own biased view of yourself).