Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here we go again, will they never learn?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wuhan Bio Lab Carried Out Gain Of Function Research On Monkeypox Virus
History repeats itself and nothing has been learned from the last time (As usual)...
Sigh...

I don't know about you; but I'm tired of this bullsheite with governments and crazy scientist tampering with things that should not be tampered with...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Unlikely to have come from there as they sequenced less than 1/3 of the genome.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone needs to drone this place. At least we can get all the virus’s at the same time ffs. Seriously this place needs flattened.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How convenient. This is their new "war" to control the economy and elections. I hope people are brazen enough to say FU to these powermongers.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The things I find consistent with most conspiracy theories is that they Always start early in the event timeline and are supported by incomplete and possibly untruthful assumptions based on fear, plus having a very historically limited and incomplete factual basis…

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How convenient. This is their new "war" to control the economy and elections. I hope people are brazen enough to say FU to these powermongers.
I'm not buying this sh!t for one. These fvckers can lick my ass if they think they can push another lockdown on me

Serenity

Reaction score
So... The virus research lab is researching viruses, what a huge shock!!

Also, The National Pulse is very questionable.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
9498F80C-37F5-406E-9F70-6DDD06A262ED.gif
Well given that Uncle Sam shot me up with the smallpox vaccine before I deployed to the sandbox, I’m good - the IgE títere are basically lifetime according to a few peer reviewed studies…

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, The National Pulse is very questionable.
Every "news" outlet has been proven during these last two years of hell to be questionable. So that shaming argument is quite weak in my opinion.

Just an example of it a reputable news outlet caught with their fingers deep inside the cookie jar:

On the exact same day as World Economic Forum posted information about the "The Great Reset", The New York Times published on the same time that it was a conspiracy theory and and that it did not exist.
1653464235288.png

Oops?
Yeah.. That cookie jar lid slammed down on their fingers quite hard...
And there is multiple proven examples of how these so called "trustable" new sources are spreading fake news and disinformation themselves.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The news is unironically propaganda. Like with the shooter this week. They have full control over the image of what happened. No news atm is even mentioning the race of the shooter of the school cause he does not fit the image of the shooter from the supermarket last week. Biased and evil.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not buying this sh!t for one. These fvckers can lick my ass if they think they can push another lockdown on me
I don't think the economy would survive another lockdown.

Serenity

Reaction score
I trust since you were just spanked with an example by @PowerQuest , that you'll forego the automatic response of "conspiracy theory" criticisms then?
What's the point in making those critcisms? People believe what they want to believe anyways. Ultimately I don't even care anymore, conspiracy or not, there's not a damn thing I can do about it.