"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Here we go again... should i next? low interest?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You lost when you didn't get to fvck her.

The rest of the story is purely after the fact and doesn't matter at all.

Learn from this and next time in a similar situation just put your d1ck inside and allow her to enjoy multiple orgasms from a hard fvck.

She'll be begging for more in the coming few days.

Even thinking it's love at 1st sight and must be a divine intervention from the God's themselves that put you in her path...all that crap will be playing in her mind.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Yeah I agree.

Show her that you are a man and that you want to sexually seduce her physically. Dont just tell her and by all means never tell a woman that you are pedatalizing her pvssy. Especially pvssy that you havent been hitting consistently yet. Or in your case at all.

Pro tip: I have never told a woman "how hot" she is. If I'm with her she knows I'm sexually attracted. I dont have to tell her. Doing so only looks as if you never get hot chicks and now given the chance, you don't know how to handle it. That's what she thinks. Furthermore, she thinks "if this guy isn't banging hot chicks, wtf am I doing with him?".
Thus she bounced and is looking for a guy that will know how to handle her because he is used to it.
When I'm banging chicks I whisper in their ear "You are so fvcking sexy"...and then nibble on it...drives them wild
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
When I'm banging chicks I whisper in their ear "You are so fvcking sexy"...and then nibble on it...drives them wild
I totally get that. Just like going down on a woman and then telling her how good she tastes. Its a turn on for her. Saying shyte like this while not being sexually physical is totally different.
 
Last edited:
Top