Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here we go again... should i next? low interest?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I dont know if I should see this as low interest or am I tripping already for nothing?
Yes, I have only 2 options because I don't have time for approaching women anymore, I work too much.

Met this girl months ago, she was dating a friend but they went no contact. She ended up in my car once after a party with a friend and she wanted me to ride her home.
In the car she started to stick and invited me to join her birthday party with her friends. I declined because she just went no contact with my buddy.

In the months after she texted me a couple of times and wanted to meet up but I told her sorry can't Im busy so on so on.

Two weeks ago I met up with her eventually after a text convo and we went on a date. Drove around in my car, had fun talks, some deep sh*t and invited her to my crib.
Blablabla then in my bedroom, making out, fingering her, cuddling, even got her undressed and went down on her. She refused to have cex because ''she wanted to try it this way''. It would make everything more exciting.

So no cex, even though I got her all wet and h0rney. We made out, she was really in to me, cuddling, making out everything.

After that I drove her home and I kinda apologized for being so needy and straight forward for her p*ssy. Told her it's because your so hot and she went inside her home.

A week later at new years night i drunk tested her to come over. She Said sorry i sleep at my sisters house we meet up another day.

We kept texting a bit and I called her, we had a fun convo for 20mins. Everything all cool, and she was all excited to meet up. Thursday she met up with friends and I feel like that changed her point of view with me or im tripping not sure.
She didn't reach out anymore and two days ago I asked her to meet up. She said thursday im busy and saturday I have off, we can meet up then! I told her ''I'll let you know'' because I was busy...

Yesterday I texted her how she was and she read my message and took time to reach back out (usually she would answer within 2 minutes). So red flagg. (she mentioned in the car earlier how she always loses interest in guys and how she doesnt text back often anymore if she nexts a guy - first date she told me that).

Then I asked her this afternoon ''lets meet up tonight (saturday)'' ? She said ''Well I actually made plans... I didn't hear from you anymore for tonight''
I said ''Oh okay, I was busy..''

radio silence afterwards

What to do from this point?? Spin more plates is always the answer, but she's young, good as$ and I don't have much time to spin since Im so busy working..

My gut feeling says: ghost

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back to how you were treating her before. When you were down playing her because of what happened with your friend, is when she was chasing you... now you're the one making the effort to try and see her

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back to how you were treating her before. When you were down playing her because of what happened with your friend, is when she was chasing you... now you're the one making the effort to try and see her
This

You turned AFC real fast on her
Im pretty sure the fact that you where not able to go all the way with her is an indication that she is seeing some else

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so you Guys think i fxked up
Not necessarily but like LARaider said, Don't apologize for being aggressive and from what I can tell, There seems to be a lot of back and forth. Texting, Calling, Planning to meet up etc. Be straight with her and skip all of the BS in the middle. Invite her over and close the deal.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both ghosting:.. i think its over, she prolly lost interest?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you have been here long enough to know the mistakes you made. Forget her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I kinda apologized for being so needy and straight forward for her p*ssy. Told her it's because your so hot and she went inside her home.
Not sure where your other mistakes were, but this was the dagger.

You really need to get out of that mindset that is pedestalizing any woman.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this I don't know its really over for sure. I would just wait several days and reach out. If she reaches out first assume she wants to meet up and make a date

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep! I hear that, I know I have the upper hand, then I start to think "do I want the upper hand?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What should he have done at that point? Should he have communicated that at all?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this I don't know its really over for sure. I would just wait several days and reach out. If she reaches out first assume she wants to meet up and make a date
Give it a week or so. How does he get her mind reframed when she reaches back?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should he have done at that point? Should he have communicated that at all?
Not in the car

Only in the moment and ONLY "your just so hot, I want your pvssy"

In the car you just bask in the afterglow of whatever you just did.

R

Ranger

Ok guys, I dont know if I should see this as low interest or am I tripping already for nothing?
Yes, I have only 2 options because I don't have time for approaching women anymore, I work too much.

Met this girl months ago, she was dating a friend but they went no contact. She ended up in my car once after a party with a friend and she wanted me to ride her home.
In the car she started to stick and invited me to join her birthday party with her friends. I declined because she just went no contact with my buddy.

In the months after she texted me a couple of times and wanted to meet up but I told her sorry can't Im busy so on so on.

Two weeks ago I met up with her eventually after a text convo and we went on a date. Drove around in my car, had fun talks, some deep sh*t and invited her to my crib.
Blablabla then in my bedroom, making out, fingering her, cuddling, even got her undressed and went down on her. She refused to have cex because ''she wanted to try it this way''. It would make everything more exciting.

So no cex, even though I got her all wet and h0rney. We made out, she was really in to me, cuddling, making out everything.

After that I drove her home and I kinda apologized for being so needy and straight forward for her p*ssy. Told her it's because your so hot and she went inside her home.

A week later at new years night i drunk tested her to come over. She Said sorry i sleep at my sisters house we meet up another day.

We kept texting a bit and I called her, we had a fun convo for 20mins. Everything all cool, and she was all excited to meet up. Thursday she met up with friends and I feel like that changed her point of view with me or im tripping not sure.
She didn't reach out anymore and two days ago I asked her to meet up. She said thursday im busy and saturday I have off, we can meet up then! I told her ''I'll let you know'' because I was busy...

Yesterday I texted her how she was and she read my message and took time to reach back out (usually she would answer within 2 minutes). So red flagg. (she mentioned in the car earlier how she always loses interest in guys and how she doesnt text back often anymore if she nexts a guy - first date she told me that).

Then I asked her this afternoon ''lets meet up tonight (saturday)'' ? She said ''Well I actually made plans... I didn't hear from you anymore for tonight''
I said ''Oh okay, I was busy..''

radio silence afterwards

What to do from this point?? Spin more plates is always the answer, but she's young, good as$ and I don't have much time to spin since Im so busy working..

My gut feeling says: ghost
Never apologize for being a man with desires again. That’s what did you in. Promise.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not in the car

Only in the moment and ONLY "your just so hot, I want your pvssy"

In the car you just bask in the afterglow of whatever you just did.
Yeah I agree.

Show her that you are a man and that you want to sexually seduce her physically. Dont just tell her and by all means never tell a woman that you are pedatalizing her pvssy. Especially pvssy that you havent been hitting consistently yet. Or in your case at all.

Pro tip: I have never told a woman "how hot" she is. If I'm with her she knows I'm sexually attracted. I dont have to tell her. Doing so only looks as if you never get hot chicks and now given the chance, you don't know how to handle it. That's what she thinks. Furthermore, she thinks "if this guy isn't banging hot chicks, wtf am I doing with him?".
Thus she bounced and is looking for a guy that will know how to handle her because he is used to it.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a week or so. How does he get her mind reframed when she reaches back?
He just needs to addume the sale. Her not wanting to go out Sat doesn't mean game over it just sounds like a scheduling issue. A little time and he'll get to go again.