"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Here we go again... should i next? low interest?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Ok guys, I dont know if I should see this as low interest or am I tripping already for nothing?
Yes, I have only 2 options because I don't have time for approaching women anymore, I work too much.

Met this girl months ago, she was dating a friend but they went no contact. She ended up in my car once after a party with a friend and she wanted me to ride her home.
In the car she started to stick and invited me to join her birthday party with her friends. I declined because she just went no contact with my buddy.

In the months after she texted me a couple of times and wanted to meet up but I told her sorry can't Im busy so on so on.

Two weeks ago I met up with her eventually after a text convo and we went on a date. Drove around in my car, had fun talks, some deep sh*t and invited her to my crib.
Blablabla then in my bedroom, making out, fingering her, cuddling, even got her undressed and went down on her. She refused to have cex because ''she wanted to try it this way''. It would make everything more exciting.

So no cex, even though I got her all wet and h0rney. We made out, she was really in to me, cuddling, making out everything.

After that I drove her home and I kinda apologized for being so needy and straight forward for her p*ssy. Told her it's because your so hot and she went inside her home.

A week later at new years night i drunk tested her to come over. She Said sorry i sleep at my sisters house we meet up another day.

We kept texting a bit and I called her, we had a fun convo for 20mins. Everything all cool, and she was all excited to meet up. Thursday she met up with friends and I feel like that changed her point of view with me or im tripping not sure.
She didn't reach out anymore and two days ago I asked her to meet up. She said thursday im busy and saturday I have off, we can meet up then! I told her ''I'll let you know'' because I was busy...

Yesterday I texted her how she was and she read my message and took time to reach back out (usually she would answer within 2 minutes). So red flagg. (she mentioned in the car earlier how she always loses interest in guys and how she doesnt text back often anymore if she nexts a guy - first date she told me that).

Then I asked her this afternoon ''lets meet up tonight (saturday)'' ? She said ''Well I actually made plans... I didn't hear from you anymore for tonight''
I said ''Oh okay, I was busy..''

radio silence afterwards


What to do from this point?? Spin more plates is always the answer, but she's young, good as$ and I don't have much time to spin since Im so busy working..

My gut feeling says: ghost
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Go back to how you were treating her before. When you were down playing her because of what happened with your friend, is when she was chasing you... now you're the one making the effort to try and see her
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Go back to how you were treating her before. When you were down playing her because of what happened with your friend, is when she was chasing you... now you're the one making the effort to try and see her
This


You turned AFC real fast on her
Im pretty sure the fact that you where not able to go all the way with her is an indication that she is seeing some else
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Okay so you Guys think i fxked up
Not necessarily but like LARaider said, Don't apologize for being aggressive and from what I can tell, There seems to be a lot of back and forth. Texting, Calling, Planning to meet up etc. Be straight with her and skip all of the BS in the middle. Invite her over and close the deal.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Both ghosting:.. i think its over, she prolly lost interest?
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Bro, you have been here long enough to know the mistakes you made. Forget her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I kinda apologized for being so needy and straight forward for her p*ssy. Told her it's because your so hot and she went inside her home.
Not sure where your other mistakes were, but this was the dagger.

You really need to get out of that mindset that is pedestalizing any woman.
 

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
99
I just read this I don't know its really over for sure. I would just wait several days and reach out. If she reaches out first assume she wants to meet up and make a date
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Not sure where your other mistakes were, but this was the dagger.

You really need to get out of that mindset that is pedestalizing any woman.
Yep! I hear that, I know I have the upper hand, then I start to think "do I want the upper hand?"
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not sure where your other mistakes were, but this was the dagger.

You really need to get out of that mindset that is pedestalizing any woman.
What should he have done at that point? Should he have communicated that at all?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I just read this I don't know its really over for sure. I would just wait several days and reach out. If she reaches out first assume she wants to meet up and make a date
Give it a week or so. How does he get her mind reframed when she reaches back?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
What should he have done at that point? Should he have communicated that at all?
Not in the car

Only in the moment and ONLY "your just so hot, I want your pvssy"

In the car you just bask in the afterglow of whatever you just did.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Ok guys, I dont know if I should see this as low interest or am I tripping already for nothing?
Yes, I have only 2 options because I don't have time for approaching women anymore, I work too much.

Met this girl months ago, she was dating a friend but they went no contact. She ended up in my car once after a party with a friend and she wanted me to ride her home.
In the car she started to stick and invited me to join her birthday party with her friends. I declined because she just went no contact with my buddy.

In the months after she texted me a couple of times and wanted to meet up but I told her sorry can't Im busy so on so on.

Two weeks ago I met up with her eventually after a text convo and we went on a date. Drove around in my car, had fun talks, some deep sh*t and invited her to my crib.
Blablabla then in my bedroom, making out, fingering her, cuddling, even got her undressed and went down on her. She refused to have cex because ''she wanted to try it this way''. It would make everything more exciting.

So no cex, even though I got her all wet and h0rney. We made out, she was really in to me, cuddling, making out everything.

After that I drove her home and I kinda apologized for being so needy and straight forward for her p*ssy. Told her it's because your so hot and she went inside her home.

A week later at new years night i drunk tested her to come over. She Said sorry i sleep at my sisters house we meet up another day.

We kept texting a bit and I called her, we had a fun convo for 20mins. Everything all cool, and she was all excited to meet up. Thursday she met up with friends and I feel like that changed her point of view with me or im tripping not sure.
She didn't reach out anymore and two days ago I asked her to meet up. She said thursday im busy and saturday I have off, we can meet up then! I told her ''I'll let you know'' because I was busy...

Yesterday I texted her how she was and she read my message and took time to reach back out (usually she would answer within 2 minutes). So red flagg. (she mentioned in the car earlier how she always loses interest in guys and how she doesnt text back often anymore if she nexts a guy - first date she told me that).

Then I asked her this afternoon ''lets meet up tonight (saturday)'' ? She said ''Well I actually made plans... I didn't hear from you anymore for tonight''
I said ''Oh okay, I was busy..''

radio silence afterwards


What to do from this point?? Spin more plates is always the answer, but she's young, good as$ and I don't have much time to spin since Im so busy working..

My gut feeling says: ghost
Never apologize for being a man with desires again. That’s what did you in. Promise.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Not in the car

Only in the moment and ONLY "your just so hot, I want your pvssy"

In the car you just bask in the afterglow of whatever you just did.
Yeah I agree.

Show her that you are a man and that you want to sexually seduce her physically. Dont just tell her and by all means never tell a woman that you are pedatalizing her pvssy. Especially pvssy that you havent been hitting consistently yet. Or in your case at all.

Pro tip: I have never told a woman "how hot" she is. If I'm with her she knows I'm sexually attracted. I dont have to tell her. Doing so only looks as if you never get hot chicks and now given the chance, you don't know how to handle it. That's what she thinks. Furthermore, she thinks "if this guy isn't banging hot chicks, wtf am I doing with him?".
Thus she bounced and is looking for a guy that will know how to handle her because he is used to it.
 

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
99
Give it a week or so. How does he get her mind reframed when she reaches back?
He just needs to addume the sale. Her not wanting to go out Sat doesn't mean game over it just sounds like a scheduling issue. A little time and he'll get to go again.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top