Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a video of an Alpha Male in action

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha look at Gordon, in the orange. Our friend Cortez totally owns him!

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of the star wars kid, i've seen that kid. He was in montreal for a while, he;s from another part of quebec, lol, golf ball retriever

Seriously though, can we finally put this to rest, it's been done to death, and is definitely not worth six pages.

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever. If I saw this loser in real life I would kick him in the face so hard he would have to go looking for his wisdom teeth on the pavement.

Fvck this guy.

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Funny all the criticism this video gets. One thing I notice is the culture gap between north america and europe. Ask someone in USA and someone in Europe about his looks and you'll get very different responses.

Second thing. I just love all these people who say things like "he has manboobs", "he looks like a dork", "me and my friends would eat him alive if he walked in a room like that", etc.

You're all very confident hiding behind a computer monitor and keyboard. You put this man down to feel better about yourselves. Like you are better people for sitting on your a$$es and not doing a thing. You're justifying doing nothing by putting another man down for trying something. And as for comments about him being "fat/chubby" (weight training wannabe) and that you'd beat him up, I bet most of you would take a sh1t in your pants if you were actually confronted in person instead of hiding behind a computer and making such arrogant comments.

Yes, his actions are obviously exaggerated. I'm sure he was a little uncomfortable sitting like that, but he's just getting points across like don't sit as if you're tense and got a pole up your a$$. Walk with a confident up-right posture, etc. Don't take everything so damn literally.

Finally, get your heads out of your a$$es. Kill this notion that you are better than him because you like to see yourselves type.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's clear Wiggadude isn't getting much action and has some pent up frustration. :D

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like he feels threatened by Cortez's alphaness

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
TOO FUNNY!!

When he walks out of the coffee shop to sit down...he tries to turn his head left and right really slow...but its not graceful...with the glasses and all...it looks like he's moving like arnold in the terminator lol

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that video was an example of the blind leading the blind.

Just be yourself, you've got nothing to lose.

Pimping is easy when you're not a pimp.

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cortez looks totally out of shape in that video. He looks like crap and his clothing is ridiculous. What's his mailing address? I want to send him a StairMaster and an Ab-Cruncher. He needs this.

I'm just surprised he didn't get punched in the face in that video.

Originally posted by duke007
Sounds like he feels threatened by Cortez's alphaness

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VictorK
TOO FUNNY!!

When he walks out of the coffee shop to sit down...he tries to turn his head left and right really slow...but its not graceful...with the glasses and all...it looks like he's moving like arnold in the terminator lol
"Give me your clothes!" lol

That vid was hilarious - if any guy walked into a pub/bar or anywhere for that matter in the UK looking like that people would be pissing themselves ...LAUGHING!

The guy looked like a 12 yr old trying to act like a man.

Go watch a James Bond film if you want some 'alpha male' crap

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome!

haha the way he picked that guys foot up in the end.

I like the way that guy off kill bill 2 and reservior dogs moves, hes realy cool.

I bet gordan looks up to coutez!

Last edited:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone explain to me how this was supposed to be alpha

The dude looked pissed off, like he was looking for a fight, with nobody even caring enough to bother with him. He didn't look one bit relaxed. He also didn't look like he had any clue how to take control of the place, aka "be alpha"

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The music doesnt help! I'm sure if some1 a bit better looking acted like it, without the music, as 1 guy said, pple would be taking notes.

i need more of these vids of him!

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FU CK that's filmed a 10 min walk from my home.

And I must tell you, in my country that **** passes. Fake Alphas are normal and girls fall for that ****.(in our country an alpha is a gangster with bald head, dressed in black, kold chains with a big cross, mercedes...). I see a kid that has no schooling, manners, is 10kg under or overweight and he's the man. I have a hard time being alpha because I CAN be more alpha but they are trying so much it looks like they , I don't know, fu ck it.

Sit how you sit, walk how you walk and don't give a **** what others think.

Now you're :cool: !!!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah these guys are nuts.....or Croatian girls are incredibly easy. Read this post:

"guy with good socil skill can open with *I like you I want to **** you* , and get laid with good wide % deep rapport after it..
that is something we are teaching now on 3rd day of workshop...
"

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that they are easy just there are so many fakes that it's normal. You're either fake or a super AFC. I can't open a normal conversation, like I know a girl because they all give a strange look. But fcuk I will try their approaches in a club, what have I got to lose. I would rather be a DJ, Alpha and get no credit for that than be a fake and get girls.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you say hes a "fake altha". He had to "act" to make the dam video! You dont know the guy to judge him.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fake is not being ture to yourself......and ultimately you will fail. So you can get girls......big deal and good luck keeping them. If your are fake how do you expect to be in a LTR with her???? i mean she wont love YOUR.....she will love who you pretend to be and how long can you act like that?