"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Her: "You're Hot"...response?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Tonight i ran into a senior chick who wanted my nuts at a party about 2 weeks ago. I've seen ehr liek twice at school lol. I ahve class with her little sister :p . Shes decent..probably wouldn't hookup with her.

But then during the conversation she was like "You're cute"
and I just said"lol...ok?" How am I supposed ot respond.
then 5 minutes later she goes "heh, ur hot"
and i'm like.."thanks?lol" i was speechless.

How do you respond to a girl telling you you're hott? WTF am I supposed to say?lol....anyone else ran into this?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Too bad you're not or we could have hooked up.

Yes, I've used it. Yes, it's worked. She acts sad and you make it up to her.

What she did to you was the most obvious I WANT TO **** ever.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
How do you respond to a girl telling you you're hott? WTF am I supposed to say?lol....anyone else ran into this?
"Come on....I;ve heard a lot of cheesy pick up lines before but jeez."

"How original"
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Lik I know lol. Like i said she wnated my nuts at a party 2 weeks back. It made no sense thoguh..her and the guy I was talking to[the reason she complimented me the 2nd time was because I was ignoring her,talking to the guy] were liekl holding hands lol n when they walked away they looked liek a couple lol. I was lost. :p
Thanks guys, good ideas there. Def use em in the future.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
what about "thank you"?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I've ran into a situation like that.

I was at my friends house and his sister was there (15 even though I thought she was 16). So I was drunk along with like 6 of my good friends, and his sister just started going off about how everyone was so hot, then she focused all her attention on me. I just kinda ignored it (i mean its my friends sister!) but she kept going, then i went and in another room for a while. I guess she didn't let it go, and she came in there and i kissed her... you can guess what happened after that :(, no not that sicko :p

It was a bad night :(

Moral of the story: Don't go after drunk chicks who call you hot if they're your friends sister...


*End vent*
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
her: you're hot...

me: i know.


her: you're hot...

me: sizzling baby.. -wink-

her: -blush blush giggle-





these are just 2 that i've used. works pretty well, makes them really shy.
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
This is how it's done.




Her: Your hot...


You: Are you sure?


Her: Yes!!


You: (makes loud fart)


You: Am I still hot?


Her: :confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
hahaha... nice one... but something i'd never try.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
This is how it's done.

Her: Your hot...


You: Are you sure?


Her: Yes!!


You: (makes loud fart)


You: Am I still hot?


Her: :confused:
Rofl.

Try that, and tell me what the number of girls actually stick around after that.:D
 

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2002
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Location
San Francisco
how about telling her that you don't value looks. rather you want to understand how your hotness makes her feel & what she would like to do because of it. ;-)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top