Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Signs of Attraction

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the DJ bible signs of attraction and it didn't discuss what this girl shows to me. I'm really attracted to her, and she is really attracted to me to by her signs she gives me. We have know classes together but a lunch together and this how I get eye contacts signs (she looks at me talk to her friend then looks at me again repeat) ANd her body is shifted my way at her table.

Well yesterday when the bell ring, I seen her at her locker by herself so you know that was the chance! She gets what she wanted out, and she see's me, now were like an whole basketball court away from each other and im walking her way. SHe begans to walk away from the locker taking babie steps! slowly walking to the closest exit. I soon walk up towards her she held the door for me and with no hestitation asked her a question.

When I talk to her she gives me an answer with no eye contact then if i say something else or conversation go died she then looks me in the eyes? Then she'll give me small answers like "Nope" or Ya on those levels.

In conclusion, her signs of attraction is devistating expecially those baby steps she pulled so I could speak to her.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
errr yea, soon you will fall into the friend zone so get a move on.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont feel rushed, take your time, all relationships take time to develop, all this friendzone sh*t is BS! If you feel pressured, so will she. If youre going to be in her friendzone, there is nothing you can do about it really, so dont worry about that crap. Be yourself!

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never be your self, if u be your self too quickly, thats what sends u to the friend zone, yes be your self, but let your intentions know, dont do what u do around friends around the girl, for e.g dirty jokes, farting, drinking beer, listen to her BS, that comes during the relastionship, otherwise she will just think of you as another GF.
Gymshorts get your facts right before tipping other djs, u r obviously AFC, do some work.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls only think of gay guys as their GFs, get your facts right!

I know that most will probably disagree with me here b/c they take the bible as if it were a final say all gospel, but all those with a brain for themselves will know that i am right

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl plays hard to get, how do I defeat that! aint lookin for no friendship like all the other guys i want a relationship but hard to get is mutha

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
gymshorts said:
girls only think of gay guys as their GFs, get your facts right!

I know that most will probably disagree with me here b/c they take the bible as if it were a final say all gospel, but all those with a brain for themselves will know that i am right
no man, he will fall into the friendzone if he doesnt hop on it fast enough. i have a brain for myself, and im using it to remember a time where this actually happened to me because i treated her like a friend and didnt make my intentions known. i liked her, but she had know idea, i was like another one of her goofy guy friends. i dont kno wat planet u come from, but this does for a fact happen.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
no man, he will fall into the friendzone if he doesnt hop on it fast enough. i have a brain for myself, and im using it to remember a time where this actually happened to me because i treated her like a friend and didnt make my intentions known. i liked her, but she had know idea, i was like another one of her goofy guy friends. i dont kno wat planet u come from, but this does for a fact happen.
I have to agree with gymshorts here, i feel that as long as the girl is attracted to you, you cant fall into the friendzone.

However, in you case, like you said, you treated her like a friend, therefore she started treating you like a friend. As long as you continue to flirt and act the same way which attracted her to you, you cant really fall into the friendzone. :confused: Eh, my .02, im sure a lot of you will disagree

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
and just because she starts treating you like a friend doesnt mean that you cant have more than a friendship with her, idk where all you come up with those unwritten rules, but they arent true. If she is attracted to you, or drunk enough, anything goes!

moldingcheese

Don Juan
Reaction score
For most AFC's being urself will be disaster. You gota act sexual, but I also agree with gymshorts that some time should be taken to get to know the girl first. The problem with AFC's is that they never get out of this phase. In high school, gettin to no the grl shouldn't take more than a month max.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
gymshorts said:
and just because she starts treating you like a friend doesnt mean that you cant have more than a friendship with her, idk where all you come up with those unwritten rules, but they arent true. If she is attracted to you, or drunk enough, anything goes!
true. but if u spend all that time bein her friend and gettin to kno her, wouldnt a sudden change to a romantic type relationship be a little awkward to her? she would probably see u as nothing more than a friend if u spend all that time just bein buddy buddy with her and not showing anything past that. she could still be attracted to u, but if u dont show interest than she will lose it eventually when sumone who is interested in her comes along. y not just show interest right off that bat? wat need is there to wait? when u go out picking up chicks do u get to know them first and then act like u like them? i didnt think so.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are just assuming things to be true, yes, it may be awkward, but what i said was that, just because you were friends, doesnt mean that you cant have something more. i just dont understand what the rush is, relationships take time to develop, and you people dont seem to understand that.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen, the friendzone is bullsh1t, if shes interested in you, she wont dare to put you in the friend zone..
ok? let me say that again,

IF shes interested in you, she WONT dare to put you in the friendzone,
meaning, get her interested. manituptive her, apply kino!, make her laugh but dont be used. hold your ground, play hard to get, **** around wiht her attraction. give her soo much attention then take it away. if your always present to her, she will get bored and loose interest THEN put your ass in the friendzone

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
gymshorts said:
you are just assuming things to be true, yes, it may be awkward, but what i said was that, just because you were friends, doesnt mean that you cant have something more. i just dont understand what the rush is, relationships take time to develop, and you people dont seem to understand that.
i see where ur coming from, but this is mostly AFC thinking. im not flaming u, just stating my opinion.

most AFC's would go around thinking that they have to be the girl's friend first before they can get intimate with them. then they watch as all the other guys walk up to her and say "ur hot, lets go out sometime" and she gladly agrees. all the while her "friend" is wondering wat happened. all that time wasted become her bestest buddy in the world, and the AFC hoping that sum day he can take it to the next level and she will love him so much because he was her best friendt. he thought getting a girl takes time and that he would have to be her friend first, then this one pimp guy comes up, shows his interest, and steals his prize.

wat im saying is there is no need to waste time "developing a relationship" with a girl, then playin hard to get and all that junk, hoping she will respond and love u for it. y not start the relatioship on the right track in the first place, with something more than just friendship. the whole point of sarging is to get chicks. when i go out getting girls, i dont want a friend, i have those already. i want a girl.

any girl with half a brain knows that if a dude walks up to her and chats with her, that he is not looking for just another friend. they know what u want when u talk to them, why not show it? they want it too. they dont just want another friend who happens to be a guy.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
listen, the friendzone is bullsh1t, if shes interested in you, she wont dare to put you in the friend zone..
ok? let me say that again,

IF shes interested in you, she WONT dare to put you in the friendzone,
meaning, get her interested. manituptive her, apply kino!, make her laugh but dont be used. hold your ground, play hard to get, **** around wiht her attraction. give her soo much attention then take it away. if your always present to her, she will get bored and loose interest THEN put your ass in the friendzone
again, i've seen this happen loads of times and have had it happen to me first hand. a girl likes me, i talk to her, make no moves, give her attention then take it away, touch her, then boom! landed right in the friendzone.

showing interest is not always being present to her, it just lettin her know u like her.
the friendzone is a very real place indeed. and it's not a very pleasent place if u like the girl.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree that you dont need to be friends with her first, but that is not what i was saying. I may be an AFC (according to you), but some ppl, like yourself, lack in the reading comprehension department. What i said was that just because you are friends with a girl, doesnt mean that you cant have something more. None of the other BS that you said, came from me. I never said taht you have to become friends with her first and that you should waste time doing that, and neither did sexy kuta.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
gymshorts said:
i agree that you dont need to be friends with her first, but that is not what i was saying. I may be an AFC (according to you), but some ppl, like yourself, lack in the reading comprehension department. What i said was that just because you are friends with a girl, doesnt mean that you cant have something more. None of the other BS that you said, came from me. I never said taht you have to become friends with her first and that you should waste time doing that, and neither did sexy kuta.
no, i never said that u said that. wat im saying is, yes, relationships can develop out of friendship, but if u like her, and u have game, u shouldnt have been in that stage of "friendship" in the first place. and once u have reached that stage, it's hard to get out, almost no worth the effort. so start out on the right foot.

from wat im reading, i sense that u have a female friend that u like. is this true?