Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Signs of Attraction

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
again, i've seen this happen loads of times and have had it happen to me first hand. a girl likes me, i talk to her, make no moves, give her attention then take it away, touch her, then boom! landed right in the friendzone.

showing interest is not always being present to her, it just lettin her know u like her.
the friendzone is a very real place indeed. and it's not a very pleasent place if u like the girl.
then she wasnt interested in you more than a friend, she may genieunly like you but NOT enough, i know alot of girls who wanna be friends because thye htink you are cool, but not cool enough to fuk, i been there, theres a difference. one of the signs u will see is that SHE is intiating sex once a while.
i seen it happy too, another thing is you didnt build enough rapport, you fuked up one way another, for an example i went to a social, seen the barntender checking me out hardcore... i caught her more than 4 times lookin at me.. so i walked up and talked to her, got her name, then she refused to give me her number, so im like thats cool nice meeting you. what i did was didnt create enough rapport cuz i know,

the friendzone IS a real place, but when a girl has high enough interest, she wouldnt PLACE u in the friendzone.
her interest level determines what she wants. i been through the friendzone many times but i learned from my mistakes.

if a girl could use a gay friend over a bf she would.. but when she really wants it bad, like we do, she will chose the bf over the gay friend.
a gay buddie to girls are like
Fuk buddies to us, we dont need the romantic bull****, we fuk and leave while girls they rather spend time shopping and doing nails than fuk.

so the trick is, creating enough attraction to her, meaning, dont become needy, BECOME Attraction of yourself, show her that you have strive things in life, that you have goals, show her that you are after something in life, and that you are confidence. SHOW her that u dont NEED Her. things like that, ur mindset. thats mentually alone, how about pshyically? how u dress? your body lanauge thats another, and your verbal, how you talk, your tone.. it all comes down to attraction. this all leads to high interest levels because how many guys u see that act like htis? rarely. most are incensure, so its a human insint, that we want what others dont have. we want what others cant have.
so if they see a guy who stands out of a crowd, their gonna get him,
like another example, how many girls fight over a guy? picture this, ur ex dumped u., she doesnt talk to u, then u find another girl. then out of no where ur ex comes abck and talks to u./ because shes jelous, she wants WHAt she had and she doesnt want anyone to have that.

its all psychologly

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
good intuition, but actually, i dont, but i have seen many friendships lead to relationships with many ppl including myself.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Females that use kino either like you or just female players. This is a little off topic but ^ a drive you crazy because its impossible to know the differents when she seems as if she don't realize she is doing it. I was with this girl which we do hang out a lot and I act myself around her. She seen me at a football game and set behind me instead of next to me. Now she is highly attractive so you know i squeeze in between her legs. She easily let me in. She got her arms on my shoulders playing with my fingers and put her titties on my head as if she doesnt know she was doing it. She good. Yup, i got her number and talk to her daily but never get to a topic about relationships?
^^^Drives you made. And congrats on the studies about women it does work well