Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Sexual Best

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, we often hear in this space (and I agree with this) that it is very important for you to determine if you are her sexual best partner she ever had, as it dramatically increases the chances of a good relationship between the two. Now, my question is, how do you guys here go about determining that?

I think this is something that perhaps the more experienced DJ´s here can answer to.

Thanks

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
genuine burning desire. thats all you need to know to know.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hi guys, we often hear in this space (and I agree with this) that it is very important for you to determine if you are her sexual best partner she ever had, as it dramatically increases the chances of a good relationship between the two. Now, my question is, how do you guys here go about determining that?

I think this is something that perhaps the more experienced DJ´s here can answer to.

Thanks
You probably hear it from the same guys who claim:

"There are no virgin women"
"She is not a virgin, she is lying"
"You are insecure/delusional/unrealistic. Its not the 19XXs anymore"
"Dont ask questions you dont want to know the answer"
"She will never tell you the real number anyway"
"Multiply the number by 4"

Or some variant of the above.

But to answer your question: Your will know , sooner or later, one way or another, but you will.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that they just blurt it out once it's over. Maybe they are just trying to appeal to my male ego but I would respond by acting like it was something I'd heard before (because I had) and let her know there was plenty more where that came from.

It's definitely not a time for false modesty.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her behind at a restaurant, dump her on the side of the road when she acts out and won't shut up. If she comes home and doesn't say much, you're the best dude she's ever had!

The better you are, the more she will chase, the more you can get away with.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
If you're the only one, you're also the best.

Why do you guys want sloppy seconds so bad?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No games, no random hot and coldness, no questioning if she is seeing other guys or not. You feel like you could cheat on her or shoot her mom and still have her want you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
When she writes a sonnet to your penis (I'm not including the sonnet to protect the guilty). But when she tells you, or you hear it from several partners, you know.

IMG_6440.jpeg

IMG_6441.jpeg

IMG_6442.jpeg

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into an ex, ages ago, who said, "I don't miss you, but I do miss your hands..." :rofl:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she writes a sonnet to your penis (I'm not including the sonnet to protect the guilty). But when she tells you, or you hear it from several partners, you know.

View attachment 11532

View attachment 11533

View attachment 11534
A song for your d1ck? Who wrote it? Elton John? Tell the Caribbean Queen you actually work down at the Car Wash and watch how quickly your Lady In Red has a Total Eclipse of The Heart and turns into the Iron Maiden. Everyone on here knows you've got Beat It on repeat.

Guys, One Night In Bangkok and you'll be saying "American Woman, stay away from me!".

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must not happen that often if you keep screenshots, but I understand that it strokes the ego.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
Irrelevant to me.
But. something like this is still nice.

D17D1C83-CC65-449A-BCF3-573875FD054E.jpeg