Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Rebound

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, even tho I already know what's going to be said from all you this still bothers me and I have to get someone elses point of view on this. This is my first love and breakup with a bpd girl.

She got into a relationship 5 days later after we broke up. I've gained the habit of seriously online stalking after I found out about her new bf. This is what I gather from this new rebound relationship.

-He moved in to her house a month after the break up
-He spends more time playing video games all day. As soon as they both get home from work, he gets on and plays video games all night till they go to sleep.
(We never did this, she always wanted my attention and when I did do this it actually bothered her)
-They don't go out at all. Not even on dates. They stay home all day and weekend long.
-They hide their relationship status on facebook. It says they're in a relationship but don't tag each other. (We never did this)
-He only took her on a date once but they work together so idk if that changes anything.
-He doesn't acknowledge her on social media, while she has one picture of each other

Is it just me or does this sound like a rebound relationship.. I don't understand how she can even do this to me in the first place. Nevertheless, having someone treat her like this knowing damn well she wouldn't like it if I did it.. Sorry if this all sounds crazy but this breakup pain has damaged me mentally. All I do now is analyze this rebound. But I think more importantly is that I want to understand this relationship and how it works. He's the complete opposite of me.

Last edited:

FinallyFree

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is really BPD then they are all rebounds. She is going through the honeymoon phase where he does whatever he wants and she pretends to be his clone. Once the relationship becomes official, the torture and control will begin.

I don't know what to think of online stalking IF it's just immediately after the breakup. The first time my BPD left me I wasn't aware of her disorder and didn't stalk. I wanted to hurt myself believing I was a freak, that I lost my soulmate, nobody wanted me no matter how hard I tried. I was completely in the dark about everything.

The second time, this time, I found out she and her sister are both diagnosed BPD. Have studied the disorder nonstop. Stalked her online at first and found out that 2 days after ending our relationship (a year of promises, then a year of being glued to each other all day every day in a tiny apartment) she was already partying and giving her number out, laughing it up and telling mutual friends who criticized her that she hopes I kill myself.

For about an hour my heart sunk to rock bottom and I could barely even breathe or remain conscious. Then it kind of hit me that she never existed and I'm actually coping better this time than the first time. I lost all desire to stalk her. That's not my soulmate. I stepped in a puddle of feces.

You need to put all the puzzle pieces together and realize this woman isn't who you thought she was. She's with another guy and either using him or used you (it's both) because she doesn't act the same. Face reality now and start healing.

She will want to contact you again. If she does your heart will flutter and your depression will disappear, thinking she was hurt too and just needed time away. Wrong. She will just lure you into saying you still like her so she can feel powerful, then go back to ignoring you. Go NC.

Last edited:

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really about the OP's situation, as I haven't read much of what was typed in the posts that are in this thread, but in a roundabout way it is. Can somebody tell me when this forum (at least this section of it) started to have posts/threads with the recurring theme of Borderline Personality this, BiPolar that, and the mental health of exes and past flings? Was it always like this? I'm new to this forum so I do not know and am seriously asking.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull yourself together. You are acting like a little girl. Block her on all social media, delete her phone number and do your best to forget it and move on. She has done you a favor.
If you dont already, start working out hard. Start reading, and become a better man deserving of a better woman.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... SMH....

**** "her rebound"..... Worry about yours.

Why the Hell do you care what she is doing and with who ?..... She is someone that for whatever reason dumped your ass..... You are dead to her.

Move on..... Next !

searching solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull yourself together. You are acting like a little girl. Block her on all social media, delete her phone number and do your best to forget it and move on. She has done you a favor.
If you dont already, start working out hard. Start reading, and become a better man deserving of a better woman.
Mate you well may be right with your sentiment but it does not help people in this situation. You obviously haven't been in a similar situation with one of these girls.

Yes, he needs to move on, he probably knows this, but you saying oh man just move on and work out and become better does absolutely nothing for person feeling like this, after a relationship with a girl like this.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you well may be right with your sentiment but it does not help people in this situation. You obviously haven't been in a similar situation with one of these girls.

Yes, he needs to move on, he probably knows this, but you saying oh man just move on and work out and become better does absolutely nothing for person feeling like this, after a relationship with a girl like this.
I have been there. Thats why Im here and thats what I did. I went from pudgy to jacked, got a new swag and now shes not even on my level, and she knows it. I see her from time to time and back then I wasnt even half the man i am now. I was a stoner, had a part time job, ate fried chicken and hamburgrrs every day.. now she cant even look me in the eye because 6 years later, im jacked, have goals, im more articulate and charming and always banging something new, and her life is still a wreck. What he doesn't need is to be babied like a little boy. Needs a kick in the ass like my friends gave me when I was sad and moping like a little biatch. They all knew she was low quality. Looking back they were right.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why Im here and thats what I did. I went from pudgy to jacked, got a new swag and now shes not even on my level, and she knows it. I see her from time to time and back then I wasnt even half the man i am now.
This should be all motivation you EVER need. That look in her eye when she realises that not only have you improved yourself but that you are not even on the same playing field anymore. She is minor league and you are playing in the majors....When she sees you with another chick that smashes her SMV to pieces. Man...that should be the feeling to strive for.