"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Her P is kinda loose though....

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by Hollowpoint

Sounds like you have not searched it up online, please do. Educate yourself.
I did, hence the reply.....I meant the word sounded innocent.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
bfl:

one inch girth sounds to low. Girth means length around, not diameter which sounds like what you've measured.

If your diameter is 1.5 inches then Circumference= 2*PI*.75 = 4.7 inches which is close to average. But it's not exact because penis is not a perfect circle but more elliptical.

For an accurate measurment, take a piece of string and wrap it around your erect manhood once. Mark the point where the wrapped string meets its start. Measure the string from start to the mark & you will get accurate circumference of your penis.
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
: ninja edit
 
Top