"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Her P is kinda loose though....

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Well again as yall know the girl that ive been tryint to bang i finally did, and today i did for the second time, tomorrow i will again too :) but my prob is that her vagina is kinda loose , she did tell me that she had sex with 2 other guys before me, and thats cool with me, whatever, but is like itll be tight at first but as soon as i go in it just withens up and it feels too lose, i know that there is nothing i can do about that, but im kinda disappointed on her cause i didnt know that she was that kinda girl, that has had sex a whole bunch of times for it to be that loose.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Uh yeah, may you're just fvcking slim yourself dude? :D

Hah, ok, get her to do kegeling exercises, and tense/flex when you're inside her. As well as giving her an oral orgasm should help tighten that up.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
There is nothing you can do about it. Yeah its harder to get off but if she is loose and you are not satisfied then go out with other chicks or ask her if she could satisfy you in "other ways".
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Hi Bfl,

You seem like a really sweet guy so i just had to respond to this. Please understand that a woman's looseness has nothing to do with how many guys she's been with. Please, please understand this. A woman's tightness or looseness has everything to do with heredity and elasticity, period! The biggest slut out there could have a very tight vagina, and a woman who's only been with one guy could be loose. Don't blame her sexual activity for her looseness, blame her mama and her papa.

I understand it might be disapponting but would you rather her have my problem? Every guy I've been with has *** too fast because I am extraordinarily tight. And believe me, I have been in two long term relationships and I've had a lot of sex. I've even given birth to four children! Vaginally! Sometimes sex hurts because of the tightness too. I finally asked my gyno why I was so tight just recently and she explained the hereditary/elasticity thing to me. It has nothing to do with how much sex or how many partners.

I would hate for you to judge this girl falsely just based on the looseness of her vagina, especially if she's innocent and you really like her.

I hope this helps.
SB;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Whats the girth of your **** ? That has a lot to do with it. If your under average girth of 5 inches, you might feel more looseness than average.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
No idea what a kegel is...but

I have been with a lady who I would consider loose. What I did was try new positions :). Try her on her side, with her leg together...etc..whatever is creating more pressure for both you and her.

I'm sure you can look up sex positions on the internet and find some for yourself that you're willing to try.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I'm sure you can look up kegels on the internet and find some for yourself that you're willing to try.


You orgasm harder yourself, have a harder erection and can last longer. Now.........GO!
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Yeah,

And you can't tell from the outside either.

What I mean is, I've been out with a tall big boned girl and she had a nice tight one.

I also shagged a very petite girl who was 5' and she was like a Tardis!
 

xenopus

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
bfl:

Before, i had this impression too - that if a girl's loose, then she's been with lotsa guys.

However, it depends on :

(a) how solid your erections are when you're having sex (related to how turned on you are, your state of mind, stress, alcohol etc)
(b) her genetics i.e. her inner vaginal walls is naturally designed that way
(c) the sexual position (experiment !)
(d) your girth
(e) if she's given birth

Ask any good gyno , they'll probabaly tell ya the same ;)

Go with the Kegel exercises and experiment using different techniques.

Xenopus
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
just be thankfull it doesn't really stink! I've encountered some stinky *****.. and that **** is just NASTY!

also.. yeah she is a little hoe. That explains her anit-slut defence that she gave you before. You only get anit-slut defence from a slut.

You are going to have to accept her for being a sluty girl or you can just move on to other girls and not worry about it.

also try doing her doggy style or something like that it might feel better.
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
"but my prob is that her vagina is kinda loose"

thats why God gave her an ass, too. PIITB.

-SLB
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by strong like bull
"but my prob is that her vagina is kinda loose"

thats why God gave her an ass, too. PIITB.

-SLB
lol... I was going to say something like that, but I didn't.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Hehe, that is what a kegel is . Such a innocent word
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
aight yall thanx for yall advice and views on this, and by the way im like around 7 inches, she said that im long when i asked her but then, bwaaaaaa dont they all say that just so they dont hurt you.... but thanx though.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
7 inches is a good size/length, but we said GIRTH.
If you're having trouble with that concept, please use www.dictionary.com



Originally posted by ^_^
Hehe, that is what a kegel is . Such a innocent word
Sounds like you have not searched it up online, please do. Educate yourself.
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
i dont know about girth im guessing like 1 inch or 1inch and a half
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top