Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Number of Sexual Partners

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eddiepie
I cringe everytime I am reminded how many guys my current gf (of 6 months) has slept with before me.
Why??? After making sure that you are practicing safe sex, what would make you cringe?

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
This is why the definition of a hor is NOT relative, it is a absolute!!

If the girl who you are sexing is not your wife then she is horing!!!

Most men have hors for wives and LTRs!!! FOOLS!!!
I appreciate your experience and check out your posts often, but I can't perpetuate the double standard you accept. By your rationale, everyone on this site falls into the "man hor" category if we are successful. And most women have deuce bigalo gigalos for husbands and LTRs. Every woman we date must obviously think this about us for this to be an absolute for both genders which seems only fair. Doesn't make sense, does it? Should every woman we marry be a virgin to avoid her being a hor? Good luck.

Here's an analogy. Women are like cars. When they are hot and brand new, everyone wants one or wants to test drive her. As long as she doesn't fu%k up her engine or let her grill/hood get rusty, she still holds value to me. I could care less how many others have taken a test drive, but I do take precautions (with my heart and my d%ck) in case she's been driven by more than a few. This all comes down to attraction. A less driven girl is more attractive.

If she's older and still looks nice, she's a classic. A perfect condition classic is more rare and sometimes a lot more fun than a new model which could be a really lousy ride. To each his own. I like both kinds and don't consider any hors unless they demonstrate some extreme behavior. I would hope the same of them in return.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mister Big
I appreciate your experience and check out your posts often, but I can't perpetuate the double standard you accept. By your rationale, everyone on this site falls into the "man hor" category if we are successful. And most women have deuce bigalo gigalos for husbands and LTRs. Every woman we date must obviously think this about us for this to be an absolute for both genders which seems only fair. Doesn't make sense, does it? Should every woman we marry be a virgin to avoid her being a hor? Good luck.

Here's an analogy. Women are like cars. When they are hot and brand new, everyone wants one or wants to test drive her. As long as she doesn't fu%k up her engine or let her grill/hood get rusty, she still holds value to me. I could care less how many others have taken a test drive, but I do take precautions (with my heart and my d%ck) in case she's been driven by more than a few. This all comes down to attraction. A less driven girl is more attractive.

If she's older and still looks nice, she's a classic. A perfect condition classic is more rare and sometimes a lot more fun than a new model which could be a really lousy ride. To each his own. I like both kinds and don't consider any hors unless they demonstrate some extreme behavior. I would hope the same of them in return.
Well put...

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience on average 25 yo woman has slept with about 20
guys.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
I think eversince the 70's, Yuppy women, particularly older ones, are more aggressive and have gotten over any hangups about the number of men women sleep with.
Agreed. I think what is new is that women encourage each other about having casual sex a lot more which increase the # of sex partners dramatically. This used to be pure "guy" behavior. When women did this in the past, it was usually behing closed doors and not acceptable except within their social circles. Now, they do it in the open and sometimes right in front of men. Chicks are openly hornier today than before. In the cities, this might not be as much of a difference from the women's lib days, but in the suburbs this is a huge change. When women want a man now, they are more likely to communicate their desires aggressively in my experience.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mister Big
Being married to a virgin is THE ideal - why go into a race to get 7th place?? :rolleyes:

Hell yeah I want to marry a virgin - not just because of her physical virginity state but because of her mindset, her values, her strength in character, she is principled!! Hors tend to have masculine artificial natures!!

I know, "Good luck" you say - I think I might have to go overseas to pick one of these chickadees and do an arranged thing with her parents who will keep her for me until she is ripened to sprout her seed and bear fruit.

And no, it is not a “double” standard to expect a “different” standard for women since our natures are inherently different!! The “double standard” argument is feminist dribble.

You see, read my thread the “Natural Order of Things – Sexuality Explained and Defined” – not because I want you to read it but because you’ll learn a lot about yourself buddy (I stole that line from DJ Pvssy-Eater).

It is natural for men to pursue – we are the predators and the woman is man’s prey --- so it is perfectly normal for a single man to immediately pursue that which he sees as desirable (we are genetically wired for this) so that we may complement our natures with a woman in hand; however, a woman is NOT genetically wired to accept every man who makes wooing advances – there is an inherent filtering process she goes through for good reason – I’ll explain in a bit.

Can you imagine if we didn’t have this natural genetic inclination to be attracted to woman ?? How would we ever meet and procreate and bring forth life to begin a new cycle??? As an actor would say to a director “What is my motivation?

So no, a man can never be a “Hor” – because he is following what his nature dictates!! Now, he can be a hor-monger – one who lusts for the constant companionship of a hor!!

There is too much to say about this and so little time!!

It is not natural for a woman to accept more than one man and here is one of the many reasons why…

Let us say she accepts and has sex with every man, or not every, just say many men, ok not many, my argument is so tight that I’ll just say “two” men (although a more realistic scenario today would involve “many”).

When they both sex her and the hor gets pregnant which man is going to take responsibility for the other man’s sperm product, since none would know exactly who is the father?? They both deny it!!!! Have you ever seen two men fighting to be the one who takes care if the baby?? NO!!! And you never will!!!

I know there were some AFC chumps in here who raised their hand and said “ oooh, oooh, oooh, I will, I will take care of the baby!!!!

Put your hand down, you desperate fools!!! :rolleyes:

So both men flee the hor to leave her in pain and suffering to raise the child without a father!!! As many hors are doing today and the offspring (you younger kids) are the ones who suffer without the guidance of the father and now you have effeminates running arund talking about two men together are natural!!

The male and female has been corrupted from their original state and hors and homos are running amok around the world!

Another reason a woman shouldn’t be with more than one man is disease!!! The mixing of germs/sperm in the vagina is unclean!!! As the outbreak of many diseases today testify to such uncleaness!!!

It is a truly a sad state of affairs – what our corrupted natures have wrought!!!

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being married to a virgin is THE ideal - why go into a race to get 7th place??

Hell yeah I want to marry a virgin - not just because of her physical virginity state but because of her mindset, her values, her strength in character, she is principled!! Hors tend to have masculine artificial natures!!

I know, "Good luck" you say - I think I might have to go overseas to pick one of these chickadees and do an arranged thing with her parents who will keep her for me until she is ripened to sprout her seed and bear fruit.
I liked your feedback here and don't want to get into a debate because you are definitely one of the more experienced DJs. I appreciate your ideas.

One reason I disagree with your "virgin ideal" is the tremendous risk involved. What if the woman isn't very sensual or good at all in bed? This can happen because some women talk a good game but can't deliver where it counts. You find this out dating all the time. I don't want to discover this on my wedding night. This seems like an old cultural standard that doesn't hold as much weight anymore. It just seems unrealistic, no thanks.

“Natural Order of Things – Sexuality Explained and Defined” – not because I want you to read it but because you’ll learn a lot about yourself
I'll check this out. Thanks.

Like you, I believe the nature of both men and women is very real and predetermined, but modern society affords women more options then in the neanderthal days. Women have evolved socially and sexually in recent society. Some of this bad and some of this is good for the DJ. Not to acknowledge the changes limits your thinking a bit. I haven't worked out all my ideas on the subject, but I would like to do it after getting more experience. Some of your pregnancy ideas are accurate in the pre-contraception world. Now that women can f%ck men without conceiving, they are more willing to and don't judge themselves for doing so.

"The male and female has been corrupted from their original state and hors and homos are running amok around the world!"

wow! This says a lot about your perspective on women and dating. I agree with the first part of your statment and simply disagree entirely with the end of it. Learning the DJ skills taps us into the human nature aspect of dating, but we need to do it in the real world, today's society.

Admittedly, the sexually liberated attitude of women and society does provide some real negatives. Now that women have sex with more partners sometimes without protection, STDs are a huge hazard that I have luckily avoided. I don't want to scare anyone, but a college doctor told me that over 50% of all college women have an STD (herpes, warts, etc.) and don't even know it. Even intelligent women seem to loose their senses when being seduced and are unsafe. It amazes me.

The world is an imperfect place filled with beautiful, sexy women. I am learning to live and provide myself the best chance to safely seduce and sleep with the ones that I want. Virgins or not.