Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Loss... Know your Worth...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

This is a post to merely remind you about your worth and to keep reminding yourself of your worth. If you have or are constantly improving and know what you can bring to the table, just keep remembering that and don't de-value it due to any girls trying to knock it down or unwilling to discover what that is.

That is simply her loss. No need to think about it too much. Acknowledge it, and move on like she was some pollen blowing in the wind.

I see a lot of guys these days that have accomplished so much(career, physique, mind improvement, hobbies, possessions, etc) but yet act like poor losers due to girls making them think they are worthless. And the avg girl's accomplishments these days is what? Social media and looking pretty?

These are the mindgames some girls play and it's easy for some guys to get sucked into them if they aren't reminded of their worth. Change your mindset gentlemen if you haven't already done so.

Girls in their abundant state hardly give themselves a chance these days to discover or find out how truly great a guy can be. They are often too quick to dismiss which is on them. That is their loss and the reason why these girls stay single forever or get bitter. It's their own doing.

TL;DR
When a girl rejects you because of any number of stupid reasons... - Her loss

Remain steadfast and strong gentlemen. Always know your worth but don't rest on them. Keep improving and some girl is going to get very lucky that is deserving of it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

This is a post to merely remind you about your worth and to keep reminding yourself of your worth. If you have or are constantly improving and know what you can bring to the table, just keep remembering that and don't de-value it due to any girls trying to knock it down or unwilling to discover what that is.

That is simply her loss. No need to think about it too much. Acknowledge it, and move on like she was some pollen blowing in the wind.

I see a lot of guys these days that have accomplished so much(career, physique, mind improvement, hobbies, possessions, etc) but yet act like poor losers due to girls making them think they are worthless. And the avg girl's accomplishments these days is what? Social media and looking pretty?

These are the mindgames some girls play and it's easy for some guys to get sucked into them if they aren't reminded of their worth. Change your mindset gentlemen if you haven't already done so.

Girls in their abundant state hardly give themselves a chance these days to discover or find out how truly great a guy can be. They are often too quick to dismiss which is on them. That is their loss and the reason why these girls stay single forever or get bitter. It's their own doing.

TL;DR
When a girl rejects you because of any number of stupid reasons... - Her loss

Remain steadfast and strong gentlemen. Always know your worth but don't rest on them. Keep improving and some girl is going to get very lucky that is deserving of it.
If a woman doesn't appreciate you, consider her garbage and move on.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I also would like to complement your words by saying: YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BEING JUDGED.

When you're going out on a date with a woman, talking to her, having any kind of contact, you also will want to be judging her. Most men would put themselves in this vulnerable position and only be thinking about "I wonder if she will like me", "I wonder if she'll find me funny". Why it has to be about her, when you're also getting to know her too? Change the mindset for "I wonder if I'm gonna like her", "I wonder if she's a cool girl to hang out with", "Is she more into doggystyle or riding?", whatever question like that. Take out of your mind, once and for all, this voice that makes you feel like you should get out of your way to improve someone's opinion about you. You'll be faking a personality, becoming someone that you are not.

Be true to yourself, and judge if you want this person (it can be a woman, a friend, a relative) around you. Is this someone that I will enjoy spending my time with, and that I can open myself fully and just be myself, with no hesitation? Or is this someone that would rather me to be a fake thing, a pleaser, or else she'll be running to the hills away from me?

Rejection is also a matter of compatibility. You can be head over heels about her, but she's just "meh" about you. That's surely something that you don't want, unless you hate yourself. Keep in mind that it's either a **** YEAH or a HELL NO. You want people in your life that are as excited to be with you as you are to be with them, if not even more. These are the ones that are worth your time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I also would like to complement your words by saying: YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BEING JUDGED.

When you're going out on a date with a woman, talking to her, having any kind of contact, you also will want to be judging her.
Yes indeed. Always remember that it's a two way street and they need to be qualifying themselves to you too.

As always, guys should always be asking themselves what can/does this girl offer besides her looks and what's in between her legs?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, work on yourself should never stop. If you're awesome today you're heading to be even more awesome but satisfied always.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, great post. Needed this today.

It's crazy how even a 6.5 can sometimes make a man forget his worth with her games & bullchit flakey behaviour.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In theory this a good post. But I would play devils advocate and say it’s not reality.

The issue being that the powerful men who run the world, who control the money, the system, the state, the courts, movies, tv, music, who control everything, THEY value these young girls between 20 - 30. Its hard for the regular man to not value them when the rich powerful people value them. Convince them these young hot girls are NOT important, then the average man can believe it.

To put it another way: if a man was going to buy a $50,000,000 dollar building in the middle of New York, he would tell EVERYONE. His family, his friends, his relatives, coworkers, everyone, everyone, everyone. Now if that same man was going to marry a hot 24 year old and have sex with her and get her pregnant, he wouldnt a SOUL until he was married. Why? Because he would be AFRAID someone would break them up before she committed.

He would give a tour of the building to a 6’2 ripped coworker. He wouldn’t let the same coworker have lunch alone with his fiancé.

So technically, a hot 24 year old girl is worth $50,000,000 bucks.

Brutal.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed. Always remember that it's a two way street and they need to be qualifying themselves to you too.

As always, guys should always be asking themselves what can/does this girl offer besides her looks and what's in between her legs?
This. Looks fade. Every girl has a pu$$y. The wall looms for all women.

What's she offering you? Why does she deserve your time and attention? Let her show you or let her walk.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After your first 30 or 40 muffs the physical parts equivalent to a good steak and a nice glass of red. Good to have but I won't die without. And some are about as memorable as a Maccas burger. Cultivate an appreciation of many aspects of life. You don't want to be the male equivalent of those female drones who can only talk about their jobs, gym classes and celebrity gossip.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After your first 30 or 40 muffs the physical parts equivalent to a good steak and a nice glass of red. Good to have but I won't die without. And some are about as memorable as a Maccas burger. Cultivate an appreciation of many aspects of life. You don't want to be the male equivalent of those female drones who can only talk about their jobs, gym classes and celebrity gossip.
This is so true. Sometimes it seems like they all look the same when they're naked and lying down. I know that sounds crazy. The mystery just fades. They look sexier dressed up, but even that I know is just part of the show.

I'm not jaded by any means. More like, I know what's inside the wrapper so I'm not going out of my way for it. What they bring to the table spiritually, mentally, and personality-wise needs to be top shelf.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only to a point does "Her Loss" carry any weight.....If you find yourself continually not being chosen by women then you can't keep lying to yourself.

A man does need to have positive sexual experiences with women to fuel his self-belief.

I think it's better to be ego-less about it. It's not "Her Loss" or "Your Loss". It's just Next.

Carrying a "It's Her Loss" mentality implies that she should regret her decision - it's bitterness that is unhelpful. I can guarantee you that she has moved on to the next c0ck without any regrets, and doesn't even think about it. We should all strive for this female mentality when it comes to next-ing - it comes from a truly abundant mindset (which women have naturally).
This is an excellent point.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, I feel that the current social culture has created a world where many men are indeed seen as losers and not good enough. It's quite apparent that many young women today feel that they are well beyond their actual league and because of this you have large numbers of men who fall under the category of "incels".

I've posted this story many times on here, but it's a very good one. I used to hang out with a guy who worked at Chase bank and his coworkers set up one of the tellers on a date. They asked her what she thought about him and she said she wasn't interested because he was fat, ironically she was judging and rejecting a man for a trait that she also shared with him, as she too was also overweight.

I've seen a lot of evidence that support examples like that above and I primarily blame social media and dating apps. Many women feel they are much higher than they actually are and many men believe that they are far lower. The interesting thing is you will be left with a large number of women who are perpetually single due to their excessive pickiness and narcissism. On the other side of the coin, you'll have a large percentage of men who are perpetually sexless, and perhaps many of them are fighting for whatever sexual scraps they can come across and will from this feed into the ego of even low quality women, again just continuing to encourage this spiral.

I think what else is important though is to not hate women for this, I know it is easy to but it really isn't their fault as individuals and all of this is just a product of the current social culture.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and relationships are two completely different things. Anyone can be horney and be lucky enough to be the right person at the right time. Relationships though are an entirely different thing.

I think its better to realize that sometimes, it is YOU and no amount of improvement is going to fix that. Some people aren't meant to be together, personalities clash that kind of thing. Could be an arbitrary thing, I used to dump women if they didn't like the original Star Wars movies. Could be that you have a boring personality for her. You like Dungeons & Dragons, she likes talking about celebrities [blech].

After banging this one chick for a month I got to see inside her room. I think this is important, rooms should say what the person is thinking, blank walls to me indicate dullness. Well this one had all kinds of alternative uhm... pictures and weird fvkin art. Her fashion was odd as was her place. She was very artistic but like boring abstract art, the kind you'd see in a gallery. I liked banging her but hated pretty much everything else. Went out in the middle of the night never to return.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Only to a point does "Her Loss" carry any weight.....If you find yourself continually not being chosen by women then you can't keep lying to yourself.

A man does need to have positive sexual experiences with women to fuel his self-belief.

I think it's better to be ego-less about it. It's not "Her Loss" or "Your Loss". It's just Next.

Carrying a "It's Her Loss" mentality implies that she should regret her decision - it's bitterness that is unhelpful. I can guarantee you that she has moved on to the next c0ck without any regrets, and doesn't even think about it. We should all strive for this female mentality when it comes to next-ing - it comes from a truly abundant mindset (which women have naturally).
This really did open my eyes, this really deserves more attention.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always know your worth but don't rest on them. Keep improving and some girl is going to get very lucky that is deserving of it.
I agree. If you are confident that all your $hit are in order than it's merely you not choosing to play a rigged game and doing better things with your time. In this case, I still maintain it's her loss.

However if you don't have your $hit together and just merely giving up or thinking you're worth more than you are, then this is the wrong way to think about it. Guys really need to look in the mirror and see which side they're on for sure.