defiancy
Senior Don Juan
Well guys, I'm after another girl and she is showing me very confusing signs so I wonder if you can interepret this further than what I know about body language:
_____________________________
i try to establish eye contact but she just seems to notice it but avoids it.
When she walks around and is about to sit down in her seat, I try eye contact once more, but she looks down (hmm )
She talks to other people who are near me very frequently.
She crosses her legs and has the same body postition of me ( I read something about his
)
At the corner of my eye I see her look at me occasionally
__________oh yea can this be a test?
Very confusing..........
I'l give you more updates tomorrow...which is friday tomorrow
in the meantime leave some comments
_____________________________
i try to establish eye contact but she just seems to notice it but avoids it.
When she walks around and is about to sit down in her seat, I try eye contact once more, but she looks down (hmm )
She talks to other people who are near me very frequently.
She crosses her legs and has the same body postition of me ( I read something about his
At the corner of my eye I see her look at me occasionally
__________oh yea can this be a test?
Very confusing..........
I'l give you more updates tomorrow...which is friday tomorrow
in the meantime leave some comments