“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Her: "I think guys should go after girls"

perfectman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
A stunning 10 said this line to me and i'm gettin the message that she wants me to pursue her. She had very high initial interest in me until one night where a bad movie messes it all up.

She show signs of interest from time to time, but already stood me up on one date (I kept my cool). I don't want to play phone tag with her any longer, but im not desperate because i have other girls that I'm dating.


Last time i asked her to go shopping, she responded: "Next time." Then I said: "We'll see." and that was the last time i talked to her.

How can i turn that around and have her pursue me?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
What is this doing in tips?

In order for her to chase you, you must possess something she want very much, obviosly you don't with this girl.

If what you do isn't working you can't get it to work unless you change who you are. If you are willing to put on an act then go ahead. There are other girls who look really good which will show you interest. Next this one! Do not chase her to boost your vanity.
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I dont think there is anymore you can do. Looks like she's trying to bullshyte you and looking if you buy into it? And if you're dating other girls, why bother?
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
but already stood me up on one date

This would have been enough to send me packing. I wouldn't put up with this, especially with other options. If she's showing interest from 'time to time', you should do the same or less. Show very little, if any, interest.
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
why on earth did you not move in when she told you to?

"I think guys should go after girls" is not a message for you to pursue her. it's a sign to make the score now!
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Originally posted by B9
why on earth did you not move in when she told you to?

"I think guys should go after girls" is not a message for you to pursue her. it's a sign to make the score now!
She got tired of waiting around for your lazy a$$.

BGMan
 

perfectman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Next

It was way too easy to get her in the first place (i need a challenge) but she messed up on her part (and takes it out on me) so it got harder later on. I don't want to deal with any of her bs anymore so NEXT!
 

eecumstains

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
she's stringing you along pal

she's wants to be friends

make a definite move on her

you'll likely crash and burn

but it's better than months of torture
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

tWeaK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
shes playin games, do something like what EE says, make a move, if it doesn't go well, next her. simple as that.
 
Top