“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Her dad is crazy!

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
alright guys, I need some advice. I've known this hot ass hispanic chick for most of my life, and have been very good friends with her family. Recently I have been hanging out with her and we definitely like eachother. She is 18, and I am 19.

Her dad won't let her go out at night. He wont let he go out on the weekends. He is the strictest person I have ever met. (he cried when he found out she wasn't a virgin). This girl is basically a prisoner in her own house. I honestly think that if I fycked her over, he would kill me.

I dont want to just blow this girl off, I mean she is worth going through some crap for, but I just don't know if I can handle her dad. I'm not sure what to do. I know I should just go on to the next girl, but I like this girl and she is great, her dad is just crazy. In fact, I am the only guy he has ever let her hang out with.(she normally sees her boyfriends at school).

What should I do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I know I should just go on to the next girl, but I like this girl and she is great, her dad is just crazy. In fact, I am the only guy he has ever let her hang out with.(she normally sees her boyfriends at school).

What should I do?
When you are around him behave like a gentleman and not a young punk. Try to look like a good, responsible young man. You said that you are the only guy he lets her hang out with (so he does have some respect for you), so If you behave in a good manner he probably won't have a problem with you being his little girls boyfriend.

Yes I know it sounds crazy and corny but situations like this require different approaches to solve them.

BUT, you don't want to be her bf and have a serious relationship, you just want to ____ her correct? if so stay away from her! but then again if you do want a relationship with this gal you will still probably ____ her, and I don't think she is gonna go tell her dad that you _____ her, and risk him getting mad at her once the relationship with you is over (you better get her to keep it a secret i guess)
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
It's not your job to handle her father, it's her job. If she's not going to stand up to her father and say, "I'm 18 and I need to have a life", it's not worth the hassle and aggrivation. If she's going to let herself be daddy's little girl, then let daddy have her.

I mean she is worth going through some crap for,
There is no woman in the world that is worth going through crap. There's thousands of women out there who are allowed to have a life. It's possible that you want her even more because she's been labeled as "hands off" by her father. But I'll tell you, it's not worth the trouble. I've been through it.
 
Top