Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her boyfriend is my only obstacle...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
The way you talk about him, I'm rooting for him.

Yeah if you're going to do it, do it. But no need to justify it by taking shots at the guy as if he doesn't deserve her. No need to take 2 ****s on the guy(taking his girl and tearing him down).
Dang man, you sound low self-esteem. You doing ok with the ladies?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a couple pics of the dude on her facebook, and just imagine a 130 pound, six-foot, pasty white doofus with glasses who's face looks like a cross between Adam Sandler and a goddamn toddler. It is actually almost painful to see a quality 7.5 with a beta 4 like that. The guy actually visited our work a couple weeks ago, with total beta loser body language. He walked following after her, shoulders slumped, if you didn't know they were dating you wouldn't have guessed. I actually refused to actually "meet" him, since I've done this sort of thing before, and I almost feel bad taking a girl from a guy, even if all signs point to chump.
You described this guy as if you could steamroll him over any day (not that you can't) and yet he's an obstacle??? Sounds like a load of bullshvt to me.

No need to be hating on others for calling you out on it, this is a forum
afterall.

Personal view: Don't sh!t where you eat.