Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Boob against your arm

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is it that women press their boob against your arm sometimes? Is this some kinda tease

I was standing next to this chick and was reading the my work schedule then my co worker moved closer to me and stood there. Next thing you know, you feel something warm pressing against your arm. This happened earlier at work and it felt good against my arm hehe.. her boob was against my arm for at least 5 seeconds. damn that felt nice

Last edited:

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's never happened to me except for once when I was getting my hair cut and the girl was leaning over me in a very good way =)

I guess also in nightclubs or any crowded place when a girl tries to squeeze by. lol

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Hmmm. It could be a great interest sign or nothing. Ya gotta know the overall situation. How she is acting etc.

I'm gonna start callin' you DJBoob! :p
a lot of flirting id say, kino level has been increasing steadily.. we tease each other back and forth like crazy...laughs at my dirty jokes and even at the dumbest ones..

And oh, ONE cool tricked i used on this chick was the "Mirror" trick.. I was talking to her at one point. We were both standing up. My legs were crossed and so, i uncrossed them and i noticed she UNCROSSED hers too! In my head i was like, NOO WAYY she did that! this shi3t is real!

anyways, i haven't really seen her how she acts around other guys at work and so thats whats been holding me back a little..

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl that wanted to get to know me but was annoying as fvck come into my work a little drunk while i was doing inventory and placed her boob firmly on my arm for about 15 seconds while she talked to me. I blew her off completely saying i had to get my work done.

Go with your gut. Maybe she wants you to want her? Think of some comment you can use the next time that sort of kino happens or if you feel she is teasing you. I can't think of any right now off the top of my head. Others can chime in.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that when girls have their tits touched/grabbed/squeezed is the same as when they grab/touch our gonads

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OVER REACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you two are just good freinds, and there is no "sexual flirting, (sexy comments, looks, touches...)" in your relationship, it just might be that SHE FEELS COMFORTABLE AROUND YOU TO DO THAT. IT'S ALMOST LIKE WHEN YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND YOUR BUDDY.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya' I wouldn't read to much into that - could be just that she is comfortable around you... could be she has a hugely stuffed bra and doesn't even notice... LOL

Usually if a girl is showing some interest they will brush up to you like a cat or use her hand to touch your or something. She might as well be sticking her crotch in your face if it was her boob and any woman like that would crazy IMO... ;0

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The good news is that she's comfortable being that deep into your personal space.

The "bad news", which isn't really that bad, is that you don't know what it means...and WON'T until you engage her.

Be careful dating co-workers...a friend of mine did that recently and it was awkward as hell for him afterward.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me too, but only once. It was a good girl friend of mine and we kinda liked each other, although not enough to go out.

It was in the week following my discovery of this site, and i was trying a new mindset around her. I was repeating to myself that i was a real man and that she had to impress me as i was the prize :p

I was in the computer labs in school and she came near me to talk. Then, she leaned over to look at my computer screen and her boob rested on the back of my hand that was on the mouse. It lasted for about 3-4 seconds.

My conclusion was that this site ROCKED!:D

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob
why is it that women press their boob against your arm sometimes? Is this some kinda tease

I was standing next to this chick and was reading the my work schedule then my co worker moved closer to me and stood there. Next thing you know, you feel something warm pressing against your arm. This happened earlier at work and it felt good against my arm hehe.. her boob was against my arm for at least 5 seeconds. damn that felt nice
Wow, dude, you sound like Beavis.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Her Boob against your arm

Originally posted by JackPrescott
Wow, dude, you sound like Beavis.
haha shutup, beavis was cool! =)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob

Be careful, it's been said that women have cooties.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take EVERYTHING she does as her trying to pick you up, and then mention it to her.

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
put it like this she is kinoing u. This happened to me today also she took my hand and put it on her breast. Next thing you know she was like she wanted to see my meat. An another girl has done that to me also.

whether u want to call it kino or not her putting your hand on her breast is a good sign.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How big were they?

Unscientific and meaningless (like much of this post other than the cooties comment), but I've had smaller cheasted girls do this -- the thing is, they have to work at it pretty hard to connect their boob with your body.

More buxom women -- hell, they might not even know they touched you.

So, my axiom is that the amount of assumed flirtation is inversely proportional to the size of the breast in question.

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnJones
How big were they?

Unscientific and meaningless (like much of this post other than the cooties comment), but I've had smaller cheasted girls do this -- the thing is, they have to work at it pretty hard to connect their boob with your body.

More buxom women -- hell, they might not even know they touched you.

So, my axiom is that the amount of assumed flirtation is inversely proportional to the size of the breast in question.
agreed!

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It usually seems like a sign of interest, or at least a little flitation.

But then again, once, when I was a wedding DJ, I was going over some stuff with the bride that was written on a peice of paper, and she had her boobs pressed up against my arm the whole conversation. And she had only been married for about 30 minutes at this time. So it probably wasn't an interest thing.

But who knows, maybe some women are so used to light kino type flirting, that they are completely oblivious to it when they do it.