"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Her: "Are you bored?" Me: "No."

alec11

New Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey all,

I'm new to this board and also pretty new to the whole seduction thing... recently determined to come out of my shell that I suffered from for a while.

I'd like to hear any opinions about a strange situation I experienced this weekend while at my friend's birthday party at a bar. Sorry if its a bit long-winded, but I really want to set the stage accurately.

So, I'm at the party and one of my friends shows up with this really cute girl he knows from his school. Shortly after being introduced I start off with some really good eye contact and smiles which are returned by her. I think it really was testament to the power of the knowledge on this site because I think she was intrigued by me being seemingly unafraid to hold eye contact with her right after we met.

Anyway, for the time that she was at the bar (maybe two hours) we were probably in group converasation for a half hour and one-on-one conversation for a half hour. During this time I touched her a lot, she touched me some, and a couple times we kinda held hands for a few seconds.

Now here'e the tricky situation: Twice during the night she said to me, "Are you bored?" I was a little taking a back by this. I thought, does she think she's boring me? Or is she actually saying "you're boring me?"
I answered "No" both times. Well, shortly after asking the second time, she abruptly says she's leaving and says "it was nice meeting you". I say. "yeah, I hope I'll see you again sometime", she answers in kinda weak agreement. She leaves alone, I do not get her number.
After she left I began to think, hey maybe there's a third possibility to what she was getting at when she asked "are you bored?" Could she really have been saying, "I'm bored. If you're bored too, we should leave now together."

Do you guys think this is at all possible or even likely?

Now here's the kicker. About five minutes after leaving, during which time all these differecnt scenarios are racing through my head, she comes back into the bar, pretty much straight to me and asks if I have a cigarette beacuse she "has a long walk back to the train station". At this point I've already psyched myself out and I'm completely off my game. I say no, blah, blah, blah, I find someone who has a cigarette for her, and she leaves again for good. The end.

So, I don't have her number but I do have a potential connection with her through my friend. I'm really hoping that if she likes me she will make the move to "run into" me again, but I guess I could ask me frind for her number. It doesn't feel right to do this, however, and I don't think I would have the confidence to call her without her actually giving me the number.

Sorry this was so long, and thanks to anybody who read it. I would love to hear any comments you might have, especially about the "Are you bored " comment. That one is really vexing me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
"Are you bored?"

Translation in this case: "I am getting bored waiting for you to put the moves on me."

When she mentioned her long walk, that was her almost beggin' you to make a move.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
You absolute fool. You missed a golden chance, absolutely golden. Next time it happens:

"Wanna go soewhere else?"

"dslhfgdsjhflsdjf sdf" <--- I never listen, if she says no I'll still say

"C'mon, lets head back to mine for a few more drinks"

Learn from it. It's the best thing you can do right now :)
 

UltraMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
"Are You bored?" was her way of saying "let's get out of here and go do something together"
 

bonethugmug

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
LOL Man I hate those "mistakes that you learn from." In the end, they are great, but for the time being, it's like "Ah crap this sucks" believe me, we've all been thre. But hey, obviously you did something that was attracting her and that's very good to know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
yeah you learned the hard way. Which is a good thing because you are putting learning and you show that you are learning. I learned the hard way to

I had a girl ask me "are you gay" and I did a ****y/funny remark but I was never able to do anything to fix it. Oh well you learn and then you embetter yourself. Live and learn.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Ouch, It was pretty painful reading that, But i'm sure the actual realization of what you did wrong is like twice as painful.

Just learn from your mistakes, I'd recomend reading Pook - ******** again because It is an awesome post and will help you see those subtle hints chicks give.

Cheers mate :cool:
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Yep... "Are you bored?" means lets get out of this crowd and hang together alone. And they she tried again asking you to walk her to her destination. Women aren't very direct are they?

Well now you know right? :)
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
You fool. She could not have been more blatant that she wanted your nuts. Ah well...you live and learn.
 
Top