Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her: "Are you bored?" Me: "No."

alec11

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new to this board and also pretty new to the whole seduction thing... recently determined to come out of my shell that I suffered from for a while.

I'd like to hear any opinions about a strange situation I experienced this weekend while at my friend's birthday party at a bar. Sorry if its a bit long-winded, but I really want to set the stage accurately.

So, I'm at the party and one of my friends shows up with this really cute girl he knows from his school. Shortly after being introduced I start off with some really good eye contact and smiles which are returned by her. I think it really was testament to the power of the knowledge on this site because I think she was intrigued by me being seemingly unafraid to hold eye contact with her right after we met.

Anyway, for the time that she was at the bar (maybe two hours) we were probably in group converasation for a half hour and one-on-one conversation for a half hour. During this time I touched her a lot, she touched me some, and a couple times we kinda held hands for a few seconds.

Now here'e the tricky situation: Twice during the night she said to me, "Are you bored?" I was a little taking a back by this. I thought, does she think she's boring me? Or is she actually saying "you're boring me?"
I answered "No" both times. Well, shortly after asking the second time, she abruptly says she's leaving and says "it was nice meeting you". I say. "yeah, I hope I'll see you again sometime", she answers in kinda weak agreement. She leaves alone, I do not get her number.
After she left I began to think, hey maybe there's a third possibility to what she was getting at when she asked "are you bored?" Could she really have been saying, "I'm bored. If you're bored too, we should leave now together."

Do you guys think this is at all possible or even likely?

Now here's the kicker. About five minutes after leaving, during which time all these differecnt scenarios are racing through my head, she comes back into the bar, pretty much straight to me and asks if I have a cigarette beacuse she "has a long walk back to the train station". At this point I've already psyched myself out and I'm completely off my game. I say no, blah, blah, blah, I find someone who has a cigarette for her, and she leaves again for good. The end.

So, I don't have her number but I do have a potential connection with her through my friend. I'm really hoping that if she likes me she will make the move to "run into" me again, but I guess I could ask me frind for her number. It doesn't feel right to do this, however, and I don't think I would have the confidence to call her without her actually giving me the number.

Sorry this was so long, and thanks to anybody who read it. I would love to hear any comments you might have, especially about the "Are you bored " comment. That one is really vexing me.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you bored?"

Translation in this case: "I am getting bored waiting for you to put the moves on me."

When she mentioned her long walk, that was her almost beggin' you to make a move.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You absolute fool. You missed a golden chance, absolutely golden. Next time it happens:

"Wanna go soewhere else?"

"dslhfgdsjhflsdjf sdf" <--- I never listen, if she says no I'll still say

"C'mon, lets head back to mine for a few more drinks"

Learn from it. It's the best thing you can do right now :)

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are You bored?" was her way of saying "let's get out of here and go do something together"

bonethugmug

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Man I hate those "mistakes that you learn from." In the end, they are great, but for the time being, it's like "Ah crap this sucks" believe me, we've all been thre. But hey, obviously you did something that was attracting her and that's very good to know.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you learned the hard way. Which is a good thing because you are putting learning and you show that you are learning. I learned the hard way to

I had a girl ask me "are you gay" and I did a ****y/funny remark but I was never able to do anything to fix it. Oh well you learn and then you embetter yourself. Live and learn.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, It was pretty painful reading that, But i'm sure the actual realization of what you did wrong is like twice as painful.

Just learn from your mistakes, I'd recomend reading Pook - ******** again because It is an awesome post and will help you see those subtle hints chicks give.

Cheers mate :cool:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... "Are you bored?" means lets get out of this crowd and hang together alone. And they she tried again asking you to walk her to her destination. Women aren't very direct are they?

Well now you know right? :)

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You fool. She could not have been more blatant that she wanted your nuts. Ah well...you live and learn.