Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Henry Cavill and Freya Allen-Proof younger women like older men

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
These two are English co-stars from the series "The Witcher"

There is an 18-year age difference between the two (Cavill is now 40 and Freya is 22)

Now of course Henry won the genetic lottery (How many men look like him 1 in 500?) and he is rich and famous.

However, you can tell this chick has a huge crush on him.

Henry Cavill flirt with Freya Allan? - Interview The Witcher (youtube.com)
If that's his voice, he sounds almost indistinguishable from the Geralt voice on the PC games of the same name. Dude nailed it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's nervous. They're talking about her character and Cavill smiles reassuringly at her like 'yes, we're talking about you and you did a great job'. Like an uncle to a niece. That she fancies him is unrelated to what he's doing here, he's not flirting.

You're reading this wrong because of your own warped perception on male - female interaction.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's nervous. They're talking about her character and Cavill smiles reassuringly at her like 'yes, we're talking about you and you did a great job'. Like an uncle to a niece. That she fancies him is unrelated to what he's doing here, he's not flirting.

You're reading this wrong because of your own warped perception on male - female interaction.
True, but there are other videos where you can tell she is attracted to him and alot of the comments say "Oh my, she is crushing hard".

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but there are other videos where you can tell she is attracted to him and alot of the comments say "Oh my, she is crushing hard".
Well, Cavill is a very attractive man, so I'm sure other women crush on him as well.

So, this is not proof of 'younger women crushing on older men', but 'younger women crushing on Henry Cavill'. For these women, his age only makes him more attractive, whereas for most men their higher age makes them less attractive.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a view that the wall begins at 32 for women and 48 for men when the reality is that the wall begins at 32 for both men and women and the lucky few have a wall lasting into the 40s.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a view that the wall begins at 32 for women and 48 for men when the reality is that the wall begins at 32 for both men and women and the lucky few have a wall lasting into the 40s.
I think that people in their thirties have no idea what it's like to be dating in your fifties.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that people in their thirties have no idea what it's like to be dating in your fifties.
Really? Most regard people in their 50s as basically old, physically the body doesn't have much energy left after 40 which is why 50 sometimes are usually lumped in with 70somethings in terms of energy etc.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Most regard people in their 50s as basically old, physically the body doesn't have much energy left after 40 which is why 50 sometimes are usually lumped in with 70somethings in terms of energy etc.
I see you don't believe in the proverb that it's better to have people think you're a moron than opening your mouth and confirming their suspicions.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you don't believe in the proverb that it's better to have people think you're a moron than opening your mouth and confirming their suspicions.
50's is not old, maybe middle aged but certainly not old.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50's is not old, maybe middle aged but certainly not old.
Also, Cavill is 40. That's not even 'older'.

A man in his fifties can be considered 'older', but not 'old'.

Old is when you're ready for a senior home or need assisted living.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I dont but from what I understand about it, it scares me to death...its way above WWIII in the list of my concerns.

Dating in your late 30s is poisoning enough but it would be interesting for you guys in your 50s to open a thread about it.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating in your late 30s is poisoning enough but it would be interesting for you guys in your 50s to open a thread about it.
Why? I doubt the members here who are over fifty are not representative for 50-year-olds.