"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Helping out a friend

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
As you know I've posted here before typical idiot blah blah. I'm in a healthy normal relationship for the past 1 year and a half and 0 red flags so far she's been great. That's besides the point i.got a buddy he's 31 he lives with his parents but has decent money like 75k saved up makes 6 figures damn near but cannot get have sex with or hold down a chick for the life of him. He meets these girls online they talk for months never meets them then finally they meet he takes them to meet his family 2nd or third date. Doesn't smash or do anything of that nature maybe kiss. Infact his words to me when I told him to engage sexually asap were dude I'm not a man***** I take woman serious. I mean he's somewhat of a normal dude but to me with woman I feel like he's fvcked. Like he likes to be the "nice" guy wayyyy to much. How can I help him
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
what you can do is tell him to stop trying to find woman online or the very least try to meet then in a week worse case 2 after initial contact, tel him to leave his house more often find a hobby outside he likes and meet new people, hell even if that means go to church would help more.

his problem he puts woman in a pedestal, so he will never make a move in fear of ofending the said woman, also he want meaning in something have none, and even if it had on internet he will not find it. but also note, he is the one who needs to change you can't force it and certainly can't do much if he is not willing, just tell him the basic and let him burn, worse case would be to show him how much sucess you get but since you are in a LTR you are kinda lost on that term
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
He's a good dude just is a but out of touch when it comes to woman.
 
Top