Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Helping out a friend

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you know I've posted here before typical idiot blah blah. I'm in a healthy normal relationship for the past 1 year and a half and 0 red flags so far she's been great. That's besides the point i.got a buddy he's 31 he lives with his parents but has decent money like 75k saved up makes 6 figures damn near but cannot get have sex with or hold down a chick for the life of him. He meets these girls online they talk for months never meets them then finally they meet he takes them to meet his family 2nd or third date. Doesn't smash or do anything of that nature maybe kiss. Infact his words to me when I told him to engage sexually asap were dude I'm not a man***** I take woman serious. I mean he's somewhat of a normal dude but to me with woman I feel like he's fvcked. Like he likes to be the "nice" guy wayyyy to much. How can I help him

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you can do is tell him to stop trying to find woman online or the very least try to meet then in a week worse case 2 after initial contact, tel him to leave his house more often find a hobby outside he likes and meet new people, hell even if that means go to church would help more.

his problem he puts woman in a pedestal, so he will never make a move in fear of ofending the said woman, also he want meaning in something have none, and even if it had on internet he will not find it. but also note, he is the one who needs to change you can't force it and certainly can't do much if he is not willing, just tell him the basic and let him burn, worse case would be to show him how much sucess you get but since you are in a LTR you are kinda lost on that term

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a good dude just is a but out of touch when it comes to woman.