helping a buddy out.

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a friend named micheal and he's a freashmen and he has a crush on this girl name aber shes a JR. im a JR and im good friends with her. He wants me to hook him up with a date, or sumthing. she knows who he is, and she thinks he's cute. im just blank minded on how to get those to together.

i was thinking about doing a double date with her friend.:cool:

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get them talking is the only way to do it. but you can only do so much for your friend, if he's a major afc then its not going to matter how you set it up.

just say "oh, have you met my buddy -insert name here-" he's the coolest guy at this school. -insert popular kids name- tries but he just can't compete."

then, if they hit it off, suggest a double date or something to make it easier on him. MAKE SURE TO GIVE THEM SOME ALONE TIME.

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
k. he got suspended but when he gets back i try that.. lol thanx

Later....

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
try as best as you can to not make him look too much like a doofus if she asks about him getting suspended. make something up to make him sound better. thats unless you think she's after a bad boy.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The double date will probabely work, but as mentioned above, make sure to give them some alone time, although being the older one, and having probably more experience, U should kind of watch over your freshman buddy to help him out a little if he gets stuck. But don't play matchmaker too much, it can seriously backfire. If it turns out that he is a big AFC, then take him to the bathroom and beat the snot out of him. Just kidding. Do take him somewhere and tell him to either follow your example(assuming you aren't an AFC) or just stay as "friends" with amber until he gets better social skill and can take it to the next level.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeLoSH
try as best as you can to not make him look too much like a doofus if she asks about him getting suspended. make something up to make him sound better. thats unless you think she's after a bad boy.
haha ya, tell her he got suspended for fighting. a 13 year old kid was getting mugged by three arnold-shwartzenneger types and he messed them all up. lol

I had a broken wrist, and when a girl asked me how i did it, i told her i was rescuing puppies from a burning building and tripped on a fallen beam on my way out

the best part? she believed me :cool:

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
haha ya, tell her he got suspended for fighting. a 13 year old kid was getting mugged by three arnold-shwartzenneger types and he messed them all up. lol

I had a broken wrist, and when a girl asked me how i did it, i told her i was rescuing puppies from a burning building and tripped on a fallen beam on my way out

she must have also believed that you would die if she doesnt give u a ******* every hour :)

boringronaldisgay

Reaction score
That's pretty cool i guess. So what's the name of her friend you want to go with? Is it a guy and if so send me a pic if he's a little hottie!!!

boringronaldisgay

Reaction score
I hope his name is either Dakota or Theron. But if its a girl then don't bother talking to me cuz girls are so well they are not boys i can tell you that.

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire

hahahahahahaha! he did get suspended for fighting... that was wierd.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, boring ronald, if you feel the need to try and get gay partners, start an advertisement thread, but don't get into straight threads looking for guys.

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
amen beside isent this a site for guys going after girls?