"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Help!

FMX

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I know this is a bit late now. I met this lovely hottie through my mates girlfriends. We happened to have a little chat together and it all went very smooth. We all joined up to do swimiming with my mates and their girlfriends. We were having a good time and she ask me to tell her a little bit about what I do. Now remember we have only just met for 4 hours.

I told that I am an Extreme Mountain biker and a Freestyle motocrosser which I do as a hobbie as well as a future career in it.
She was instantly all over me!:confused: I was thinking whaaa.. we have only been together for just 4 hours. She was constantly talking about it. This doesn't make any sense at all.

Should I have kept quiet who I am?. She instantly gave me her number when we got out then she had to go. Does she want to go out with me just because of what I do?. I mean we never really got a chance to talk about general things either.

Sorry guys if this doesn't make any sense but I am rather suspious about it. What shall I do?

Cheers
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Milk it for all its worth
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Probably what you being an extreme mountain biker and freestyle motocrosser conveys. Its shows her that you are exciting and that you have a good time. If you have a hobby like this then it will be easier to PU girls because youre conveying some attractive qualities that are hard to convey through body launguage. Hope I helped.
 

FMX

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Cheers. She hot so I have nothing to loose really. My body is going through a lot of abuse at the moment. Ah well..... I do those stupid things lol.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
Dude FMX! She hardly knows you! She knows the major thing But not all the little things. So hold back on telling her any more and do it slowly. reveal someting new every once in awhile.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sterling the Runner
Dude FMX! She hardly knows you! She knows the major thing But not all the little things. So hold back on telling her any more and do it slowly. reveal someting new every once in awhile.
yeah you can tell her what your hobbys are etc but always have a load of things that are unanswered because everyone loves to get to know everything about someone and most people reveal all their interesting things way to quick. It's like those films where you're only given the main plot at start and then the little things happen leaving you guessing whats going to happen next.
 
Top