Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You have countered every recommendation given to you because you are desperate. That damn pvssy ain't made of gold. You want what you want. Just like a woman and you won't take ideas and assertions that are counter to that. Just like a woman.

Not just no, but fuk no.
Haha I’ve actually been listening and writing notes intently about what you’ve stated, geared in the direction of understanding it all and where to change and begin.
She is vassilating because it keeps you hanging on and it works very well.
wheb a woman vassilates that’s a tactic for her to keep a guy in her frame. Correct?

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days
So when I don’t allow her vassilations to affect me. And when I can walk away with ease. And when I give without expecting reciprocation. And as I just live my life.. that’s when the tides of this shipwreck of a relationship will change?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days
So when I don’t allow her vassilations to affect me. And when I can walk away with ease. And when I give without expecting reciprocation. And as I just live my life.. that’s when the tides of this shipwreck of a relationship will change?
Never. The precedence is set. Stop trying to get that woman. That is the whole problem. Just stop!!!!
She going to cut your fukking head off dude.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Then she’s going to point to you and laugh with her girlfriends. Holding your head up to admire as another man who falls to her precious pvssy and princessness. Oh hail the princess 97CA1476-8E8F-4A70-8D52-30590CBDFE41.pngu

Last edited:

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. The precedence is set. Stop trying to get that woman. That is the whole problem. Just stop!!!!
She going to cut your fukking head off dude.
Well it can’t be fixed and the same way forever. Things can change. Can they not?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well it can’t be fixed and the same way forever. Things can change. Can they not?
I will not be party to your execution. Now go forth and pay the dues you owe. Nobody gets out for free. You are not special and every single man here has said the exact same things you’re saying. Do you think this is new to us? It’s the same old story. Welcome to the beginning of a whole new life. You’re welcome.

Epic days out

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not be party to your execution. Now go forth and pay the dues you owe. Nobody gets out for free. You are not special and every single man here has said the exact same things you’re saying. Do you think this is new to us? It’s the same old story. Welcome to the beginning of a whole new life. You’re welcome.

Epic days out
Thanks for your help