"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Help

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
No. You have countered every recommendation given to you because you are desperate. That damn pvssy ain't made of gold. You want what you want. Just like a woman and you won't take ideas and assertions that are counter to that. Just like a woman.

Not just no, but fuk no.
Haha I’ve actually been listening and writing notes intently about what you’ve stated, geared in the direction of understanding it all and where to change and begin.
She is vassilating because it keeps you hanging on and it works very well.
wheb a woman vassilates that’s a tactic for her to keep a guy in her frame. Correct?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
@Epic Days
So when I don’t allow her vassilations to affect me. And when I can walk away with ease. And when I give without expecting reciprocation. And as I just live my life.. that’s when the tides of this shipwreck of a relationship will change?
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
@Epic Days
So when I don’t allow her vassilations to affect me. And when I can walk away with ease. And when I give without expecting reciprocation. And as I just live my life.. that’s when the tides of this shipwreck of a relationship will change?
Never. The precedence is set. Stop trying to get that woman. That is the whole problem. Just stop!!!!
She going to cut your fukking head off dude.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Then she’s going to point to you and laugh with her girlfriends. Holding your head up to admire as another man who falls to her precious pvssy and princessness. Oh hail the princess 97CA1476-8E8F-4A70-8D52-30590CBDFE41.png u
 
Last edited:

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
Never. The precedence is set. Stop trying to get that woman. That is the whole problem. Just stop!!!!
She going to cut your fukking head off dude.
Well it can’t be fixed and the same way forever. Things can change. Can they not?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well it can’t be fixed and the same way forever. Things can change. Can they not?
I will not be party to your execution. Now go forth and pay the dues you owe. Nobody gets out for free. You are not special and every single man here has said the exact same things you’re saying. Do you think this is new to us? It’s the same old story. Welcome to the beginning of a whole new life. You’re welcome.

Epic days out
 

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
I will not be party to your execution. Now go forth and pay the dues you owe. Nobody gets out for free. You are not special and every single man here has said the exact same things you’re saying. Do you think this is new to us? It’s the same old story. Welcome to the beginning of a whole new life. You’re welcome.

Epic days out
Thanks for your help
 
Top