Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with transitioning-Feminist to Put

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Had a journeywoman explain that in West Virginia you see "put" women-ladies not required to work outside the home.

How would a "career woman" (blue collar, lower-lower middle class so-called feminist) transition to this? Post wall and medium-low CC; Pygmalian syndrome and anti-natalist; slightly below average IQ but otherwise robust woman become a "put" woman?

Skills needed, mindset change needed? This is a 'hail mary' request (football term). Please comment.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I googled the definition and couldn't find it either but she did explain it: picture the Scarlett O'Hara character in Gone with the Wind. A "kept" woman. Refined housewife?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Scarlett was a divorcee, a double widow, had children with 3 different men, and ran a lumber mill...with prison labor.
oh yes!! I was thinking first part of that movie, lol, sorry, bad example. How about example of Titanic engaged leading lady character?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
1. How old are you?

2. Have you ever been married?

3. Do you have any children (number, age range, number of baby daddies)?
1. 46
2. Engaged for 10 months in 2013 only
3. Absolutely not! Not even a close call. Tubal ligation since 28 years old.

Since starting this thread, I can see how hopeless this looks. It is inevitable that I must keep being the career woman.

What value could I bring to a man that he'd allow me to stop working? Submissiveness, cooking and cleaning? Is that enough?

I couldn't possibly share that I was once engaged, because I'm not now....shows lack of loyalty I didn't go through with it? etc.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure that's a great example, either, unless you're looking to marry a cowardly, suicidal, paper millionaire, control freak, and cheat on him with a hobo you plan to let drown.
omfg Shepays, you're funny as h*ll
Thanks for that laugh-you're right again. lol, lol

Ok, how about the lady Jenny Craig( ((the same businesswoman as the sh$!!y weightloss meals))-but see that's a careerwoman )doing luncheons, wearing fancy hats....or like English royals at a Polo Match? Or a female philanthropist with old money, always fundraising for some obscure charity-perfectly coiffed hair, immaculate fingernails and makeup, affected mannerisms.(Kristy Walton or the like)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
thanks, but no kids. Stubborn b!tch on this aspect hey?

The ex fiance and this exboyfriend both alluded they'd get vasectomies. I was misled. They had no intention of doing so.

Before those 2(2013 then 2019) I wasn't really thinking of finding a husband, just a boyfriend.(2003)
Before him, it was two high school/post highschool era boyfriends I just kept breaking up then redating the 1991 and the 1994 alternating each(not by design or plan, lol, lol) up to 2003.

You know what I have wished over and over again my whole life? That I was born into a culture that had arranged marriages-that my parents and extended relatives could have chose a husband. But even in that culture I would have disqualified myself because I don't want to have or raise kids.
You know, I'm probably looking at being 70 or 80 before I find a mate.
Unless I make more efforts.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I paint and write, I would like to grow a food garden. "agressive in the sack" lol, that's not natural

Thanks for your time, I appreciate the feedback, the suggestions. This can be a thread for me to reread in the future to compare and see how I've improved(the getting fitter and dressing more femininely and attractively. Thanks again and thanks for the laugh. Made me realise I have no clear role model and just a vague image of what I want to become. Could be pretty important to find that role model. The feminine youtuber Mrrs. Miidwest is so perfect, I wish I was her and had her life and husband. I'm envious.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Appreciate your communication style and other posts I've seen here Shepays.

I'll think about the widower archetype.
Its just that pitiful sadness I feel for kids(grown or not) that are missing their mother.

The anger I felt watching the divorce movie Kramer vs. Kramer when I was young or the pity/nausea I felt watching movie Stepmother with Susan Sarandan and Julia Roberts.
When I was on OLD I remember briefly chatting with a widower with kids and I just felt hollow for him in my chest. No desire or attraction, just pity. Like the pity/anger I feel for divorce raped, now red-pilled men.

I will think about it more. Thanks for suggestion.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That thing with the 10 years older is probably key too. I don't know how to say this without sounding like I'm insulting but the egoboost of selfperceived SMV of themselves that men get with a 'younger woman' may very well be a contributing glue that keeps him loyal to me.
The same dhv for other men/peers to see he 'scored' a younger woman, or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong that, that may not apply to a mid-40's F/mid 50's M.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At 46, you'll only be happy with a man that's in his 70's, and he has to be a manly type.

Anything less will not work out.

You'd be miserable with men in the same age group, 100% confirmed.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
At 46, you'll only be happy with a man that's in his 70's, and he has to be a manly type.

Anything less will not work out.

You'd be miserable with men in the same age group, 100% confirmed.
Thanks for your reply Spaz.
even a unicorn with no kids who is fixed?
I think when I was I 22 and started looking for doctors to sterilise me I knew that the rest of my dating life would be unusually challenging.

You can see how I make a good case for WGTOW.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Spaz.
even a unicorn with no kids who is fixed?
Yes.

Don't waste ur time like BE.

If you really desire to be happy, then that's ur target age.

Women conquers men.

Men conquers the world.

It has been set in stone by the God's.

Imprinted into ur DNA.

Fight that and you will be miserable.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.

Don't waste ur time like BE.

If you really desire to be happy, then that's ur target age.

Women conquers men.

Men conquers the world.

It has been set in stone by the God's.

Imprinted into ur DNA.

Fight that and you will be miserable.
Thanks, just watched "Tyler Durden" and some of Mystery on youtube.
I think I forget I'm female ffs.
What do you think, I've probably got everything I'm going to get off SS.
My education is complete.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
" not want "
Because I'm not selfish.

Also, This virus, war, women being mean to men, lack of reliable food source for my life never mind the unborn, lack of monogamy, brain cancer, heart disease, digestive disorders, fetal alcohol syndrome, shell shock in family veterans, heavy metal toxicity, gut instinct, sixth sense and third eye.