Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with transitioning-Feminist to Put

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate your communication style and other posts I've seen here Shepays.

I'll think about the widower archetype.
Its just that pitiful sadness I feel for kids(grown or not) that are missing their mother.

The anger I felt watching the divorce movie Kramer vs. Kramer when I was young or the pity/nausea I felt watching movie Stepmother with Susan Sarandan and Julia Roberts.
When I was on OLD I remember briefly chatting with a widower with kids and I just felt hollow for him in my chest. No desire or attraction, just pity. Like the pity/anger I feel for divorce raped, now red-pilled men.

I will think about it more. Thanks for suggestion.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That thing with the 10 years older is probably key too. I don't know how to say this without sounding like I'm insulting but the egoboost of selfperceived SMV of themselves that men get with a 'younger woman' may very well be a contributing glue that keeps him loyal to me.
The same dhv for other men/peers to see he 'scored' a younger woman, or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong that, that may not apply to a mid-40's F/mid 50's M.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That thing with the 10 years older is probably key too. I don't know how to say this without sounding like I'm insulting but the egoboost of selfperceived SMV of themselves that men get with a 'younger woman' may very well be a contributing glue that keeps him loyal to me.
The same dhv for other men/peers to see he 'scored' a younger woman, or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong that, that may not apply to a mid-40's F/mid 50's M.
My wife is 15 years younger. 20 years ago that might have turned a few heads, but the older we get the less of a gap that is.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is 15 years younger. 20 years ago that might have turned a few heads, but the older we get the less of a gap that is.
Hmm, I can imagine that. I wondered.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 46, you'll only be happy with a man that's in his 70's, and he has to be a manly type.

Anything less will not work out.

You'd be miserable with men in the same age group, 100% confirmed.
Thanks for your reply Spaz.
even a unicorn with no kids who is fixed?
I think when I was I 22 and started looking for doctors to sterilise me I knew that the rest of my dating life would be unusually challenging.

You can see how I make a good case for WGTOW.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Yes.

Don't waste ur time like BE.

If you really desire to be happy, then that's ur target age.

Women conquers men.

Men conquers the world.

It has been set in stone by the God's.

Imprinted into ur DNA.

Fight that and you will be miserable.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Don't waste ur time like BE.

If you really desire to be happy, then that's ur target age.

Women conquers men.

Men conquers the world.

It has been set in stone by the God's.

Imprinted into ur DNA.

Fight that and you will be miserable.
Thanks, just watched "Tyler Durden" and some of Mystery on youtube.
I think I forget I'm female ffs.
What do you think, I've probably got everything I'm going to get off SS.
My education is complete.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" not want "
Because I'm not selfish.

Also, This virus, war, women being mean to men, lack of reliable food source for my life never mind the unborn, lack of monogamy, brain cancer, heart disease, digestive disorders, fetal alcohol syndrome, shell shock in family veterans, heavy metal toxicity, gut instinct, sixth sense and third eye.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, just watched "Tyler Durden" and some of Mystery on youtube.
I think I forget I'm female ffs.
What do you think, I've probably got everything I'm going to get off SS.
My education is complete.
You hv learned nothing from here.

It's because you hv never and can never be in a man's shoe.

Therefore, whatever u hv read or gleaned in here is read through the lens of the feminine mind.

And there is no such thing as a unisex brain - it's all lies.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hv learned nothing from here.

It's because you hv never and can never be in a man's shoe.

Therefore, whatever u hv read or gleaned in here is read through the lens of the feminine mind.

And there is no such thing as a unisex brain - it's all lies.
it's true.
I have only imagination to try to get what having 17x more testosterone is like...
pretty annoying, I bet

and maybe what I have learned is only fleeting, because it's theoretical and won't be put into use
ex. when the heck would I ever cold approach?
I think I found comfort here, the guys here are more alpha than they realise and it was nice to see again.
I learned more mental toughness. Grateful, many thanks.

I was reminded that honesty still begets honesty.

And that there's humans out there that are doing more, with even less support so I can stop my whining(oneitis indulgence)

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
I think when I was I 22 and started looking for doctors to sterilise me I knew that the rest of my dating life would be unusually challenging.

You can see how I make a good case for WGTOW.
Why do you call yourself a “unicorn”?

And at the start of this thread you call yourself a “feminist”. What makes you a feminist?

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sir, not me as a unicorn, the man that has no kids and is fixed is the unicorn-hard to find. I used to do this writing error with my email friend M. who was a unicorn. He was a man with no kids and was fixed. The error where I start my reply by answering the last sentence first. I lost track of this email friend when my Dad died. Too much grief and I neglected M. A little insanity dealing with loss of my Dad too. It came out in my writing. I'd love to find M. again.

I wish I could edit posts here. I tend to always answer/reply to the last sentence in someone's post first.

Spaz's last sentence in post #25 was 'You'd be miserable with men your own age, 100 % confirmed'
I should have replied to the quote and backspaced everything but that sentence and replied "even a male unicorn with no kids who is fixed" so what I did was in post #27 I quoted myself and added to the sentence with brackets"(male unicorn, I mean)I don't know how to edit a post you've published already.

I never used to refer to myself as a feminist but after reading red pill stuff I can see how I'm looked at as a feminist....all because I work in a nontraditional work role and never wanted kids.
Personally, I thought it would have been feminist-like if I had ever agreed to go to high schools and demonstrate what its like being a female in male trades but I'm not unduly influencing girls who haven't even decided who to marry and have kids with.
So I always turned down those requests. Maybe I'd do a presentation to postwall and hopeless women who need steady employment but that's about it.
Guys call me a feminist because of the occupation I hope, not because of any vibe I give off.
If I don't believe I'm feminist I should stop selfdescribing as such. I was just beating guys to the punch again. The name feminist is such a neg hit and it always worked out better in conversations to just agree and amplify.

Maybe I shouldn't have selfdescribed as one here.

My Dad would have been 70 this year. I can't date my "Dad" ffs. Had excellent Dad/daughter dynamics. No daddy issues.
I want to say maybe 60 years old would be my limit or crazily 90 years old but not my Dad's age-year. omg. (found the edit/delete dots besides the word report at bottom of thread-are they always there or does the ability to edit/delete disappear after a certain amount of time?)

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never did ask me why I said 70, even those men in their 60's would be fine, but a 70 y/o healthy manly male would do you wonders.

You can find those in rural areas.

You just need to be feminine enough and pleasing enough to the eye.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
No sir, not me as a unicorn, the man that has no kids and is fixed is the unicorn-hard to find. I used to do this writing error with my email friend M. who was a unicorn. He was a man with no kids and was fixed. The error where I start my reply by answering the last sentence first. I lost track of this email friend when my Dad died. Too much grief and I neglected M. A little insanity dealing with loss of my Dad too. It came out in my writing. I'd love to find M. again.

I wish I could edit posts here. I tend to always answer/reply to the last sentence in someone's post first.

Spaz's last sentence in post #25 was 'You'd be miserable with men your own age, 100 % confirmed'
I should have replied to the quote and backspaced everything but that sentence and replied "even a male unicorn with no kids who is fixed" so what I did was in post #27 I quoted myself and added to the sentence with brackets"(male unicorn, I mean)I don't know how to edit a post you've published already.

I never used to refer to myself as a feminist but after reading red pill stuff I can see how I'm looked at as a feminist....all because I work in a nontraditional work role and never wanted kids.
Personally, I thought it would have been feminist-like if I had ever agreed to go to high schools and demonstrate what its like being a female in male trades but I'm not unduly influencing girls who haven't even decided who to marry and have kids with.
So I always turned down those requests. Maybe I'd do a presentation to postwall and hopeless women who need steady employment but that's about it.
Guys call me a feminist because of the occupation I hope, not because of any vibe I give off.
If I don't believe I'm feminist I should stop selfdescribing as such. I was just beating guys to the punch again. The name feminist is such a neg hit and it always worked out better in conversations to just agree and amplify.

Maybe I shouldn't have selfdescribed as one here.

My Dad would have been 70 this year. I can't date my "Dad" ffs. Had excellent Dad/daughter dynamics. No daddy issues.
I want to say maybe 60 years old would be my limit or crazily 90 years old but not my Dad's age-year. omg. (found the edit/delete dots besides the word report at bottom of thread-are they always there or does the ability to edit/delete disappear after a certain amount of time?)
Do you give off a feminine vibe or more of a masculine one? You need to be very careful hanging around here in the bull pen because you’re in danger of becoming like us, which is antithetical to femininity. I always warn women about this because I see it happening again and again. You’re picking up on our terminology and using it in an almost mechanical, plug-in way, so be careful not to become like us.

Are you here to get a better handle on men’s ways, to figure us out to some degree?

Since you seem to be “retooling” yourself, in addition to the question I asked above, let me ask you this: Is your hair short or long? I’m trying to get an idea of how you present yourself because we can probably help you if you’re interested.

I have a bunch of suggestions but I don’t know for sure what your purpose for being here is so I’ll withhold for now.

Regarding editing, there should be an edit link near the bottom of your posts. Since I’m a mod, my interface is different from yours, so I can’t remember for certain, but I’m pretty sure everyone has that link available.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you give off a feminine vibe or more of a masculine one? I think feminine because at work and in stores I am told/approached that I look nice and like I want to help people. You need to be very careful hanging around here in the bull pen because you’re in danger of becoming like us, which is antithetical to femininity. I always warn women about this because I see it happening again and again. You’re picking up on our terminology and using it in an almost mechanical, plug-in way, so be careful not to become like us. You ARE right, no denying there's that logical outcome. I only have a bit of time left to comment here before I pass over to being too masculine, IMO.

Are you here to get a better handle on men’s ways, to figure us out to some degree? To the degree that I'm looking for a relay pass(track & field term) or a tap-in(taking my turn in a practice boxing session ordered by our class instructor)

Since you seem to be “retooling” yourself, in addition to the question I asked above, let me ask you this: Is your hair short or long? Barely shoulderlength, I promised my oneitis ex I'd grow it out again. Strangely, he asked me to go naturally grey/white so I'm keeping my promise on that one too. He probably never know but I promised/agreed. I’m trying to get an idea of how you present yourself wearing a dress right now but with yoga pants not hose to go bikeriding. Zero colour/makeup, zero jewellery because we can probably help you if you’re interested. if you have time that'd be great, I have motivating, encouraging skills to pay you back with affirmations(not lovebombing) and I can share what books I've read or help validate you guys when what you're observing about women is true

I have a bunch of suggestions but I don’t know for sure what your purpose for being here is so I’ll withhold for now. in the spirit of the other recent started thread by member logos I'm looking for love not sex.

Regarding editing, there should be an edit link near the bottom of your posts. Since I’m a mod, my interface is different from yours, so I can’t remember for certain, but I’m pretty sure everyone has that link available. You're right it just times out after a bit.
I miss masculinity.

I also miss the 'beginner's mindset'. I don't get taught anything anymore because I have the basics down. (workplace skills)

I'd like to be told the cheatcode on how to find a mate who doesn't have kids nor ever wants them. Obviously, I think you guys here have this cheatcode to find such a man.

Do I have any value to bring to a man? Should I hire an image consultant to 'rebrand' myself before talking about dating again to find/screen for what I want?

If I really am stuck....not likely to get what I want, because I've painted myself into a corner, how do I get stronger? Physically and mentally so I can keep myself alive?

Would it be acceptable, still honest, to go guest mode here and stop logging in and replying? The mods would still see its me, from same ip address after tapping that cookie screen about the risk of getting sent the free guide.
I don't want to be thought of as sneaky.

Much respect and many thanks Sir.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
If you want to be attractive to a quality man, you need to take care of your figure, which from other threads, I see you are starting to do. Life isn't fair. Men's first and foremost trigger of attraction is appearance. For most it's not perfection (which is the vibe that is given off here on SS) but in RL, it's attention to neatness and a bit of stylishness.

You are shooting yourself in the foot by leaving your hair gray/white. That is going to turn off the VAST majority of men. What rights does this ex have over you now? None. Zero. You need to cut him loose along with that "promise". That promise is no longer valid. Do yourself a favor and get that hair colored and KEEP IT ON THE LONG SIDE. No shorter than what it is now.

When I see white/gray hair it's an insta-disqualification, and that's true of most men.

Dress and yoga pants? Doesn't sound all that attractive to me. If you're going to work out, wear coordinated workout clothing if you can afford it. Other times a dress or nice pants/jeans.

A little makeup goes a long way. I stress a LITTLE. Ditto with jewelry. Basically you want to broadcast to men that you are on the market and that you are willing to look nice for him. Men want a woman who takes pleasure in looking nice for him.

Most women think that men are impressed or even care about their career or job. The fact is that we couldn't care less unless it's something troubling. Her job is close to meaningless for us. We are not impressed by what you do for a living. Rather, we are impressed with your inner core and femininity and whether you value us enough to look nice for us.

There are some men who are attracted to more active, aggressive or "tom-boyish" women, but that's the minority.

I hope you will take these tips to heart. You don't have to go crazy trying to re-brand. Just be yourself, but be your best self. Show men that you care about how you present yourself to them. Smiling is also extremely attractive to men. If you have a "resting b!tch face", you want to practice smiling.

You've noticed that just about everything I mentioned has to do with appearance. Again that's because this is the primary attractor for men. In terms of personality, be friendly, polite, humble, don't interrupt when he's talking (something that gets us very angry), and lose any traces of radical feminism. Having said that, the right man will certainly want to hear your opinions on things and will value them as long as there is compatibility.

You have every right to go anonymous and not log in. We don't check IPs like that. We only check them for logged in troublemakers. You can be anonymous all you want. We have thousands upon thousands of lurkers here.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be attractive to a quality man, you need to take care of your figure, which from other threads, I see you are starting to do. Life isn't fair. Men's first and foremost trigger of attraction is appearance. For most it's not perfection (which is the vibe that is given off here on SS) but in RL, it's attention to neatness and a bit of stylishness.

You are shooting yourself in the foot by leaving your hair gray/white. That is going to turn off the VAST majority of men. What rights does this ex have over you now? None. Zero. You need to cut him loose along with that "promise". That promise is no longer valid. Do yourself a favor and get that hair colored and KEEP IT ON THE LONG SIDE. No shorter than what it is now.

When I see white/gray hair it's an insta-disqualification, and that's true of most men.

Dress and yoga pants? Doesn't sound all that attractive to me. If you're going to work out, wear coordinated workout clothing if you can afford it. Other times a dress or nice pants/jeans.

A little makeup goes a long way. I stress a LITTLE. Ditto with jewelry. Basically you want to broadcast to men that you are on the market and that you are willing to look nice for him. Men want a woman who takes pleasure in looking nice for him.

Most women think that men are impressed or even care about their career or job. The fact is that we couldn't care less unless it's something troubling. Her job is close to meaningless for us. We are not impressed by what you do for a living. Rather, we are impressed with your inner core and femininity and whether you value us enough to look nice for us.

There are some men who are attracted to more active, aggressive or "tom-boyish" women, but that's the minority.

I hope you will take these tips to heart. You don't have to go crazy trying to re-brand. Just be yourself, but be your best self. Show men that you care about how you present yourself to them. Smiling is also extremely attractive to men. If you have a "resting b!tch face", you want to practice smiling.

You've noticed that just about everything I mentioned has to do with appearance. Again that's because this is the primary attractor for men. In terms of personality, be friendly, polite, humble, don't interrupt when he's talking (something that gets us very angry), and lose any traces of radical feminism. Having said that, the right man will certainly want to hear your opinions on things and will value them as long as there is compatibility.

You have every right to go anonymous and not log in. We don't check IPs like that. We only check them for logged in troublemakers. You can be anonymous all you want. We have thousands upon thousands of lurkers here.
I will take these to heart, thank you for your time. I feel encouraged that this could be easier than I thought, thanks for the hand-up. Lurker mode commenced.