Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with opening conversation

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being sued about a year and a half ago and got this lawyer. She’s a smoke show. I wasn’t very nice to her and ended up firing her because she was a junior lawyer and sucked. Anyway I matched with her on tinder and would love to hit that up.

Just need a couple tips for openers/breaking the ice.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her she looks good and ask her what new and exciting stuff she has been up to.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So you werent very nice to her and you fired her........and she still matched on Tinder? She probably was machine gun swiping and didnt even realize it.

If it were me, I would go into the convo acting like you dont even remember her........

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you werent very nice to her and you fired her........and she still matched on Tinder? She probably was machine gun swiping and didnt even realize it.

If it were me, I would go into the convo acting like you dont even remember her........
In all fairness she wasn’t very nice to me either. But it was different. Sometimes we were nice and joked around and sometimes we argued. I thought it was kind of f.u.c.ked because talking to her was like talking to a girlfriend or something, not my lawyer. Was a bit flirtatious. Definitely agree to act like I don’t remember. My feeling on it is that she’s going to be a freak in bed.

Glassguy

Reaction score
In all fairness she wasn’t very nice to me either. But it was different. Sometimes we were nice and joked around and sometimes we argued. I thought it was kind of f.u.c.ked because talking to her was like talking to a girlfriend or something, not my lawyer. Was a bit flirtatious. Definitely agree to act like I don’t remember. My feeling on it is that she’s going to be a freak in bed.
So invite her out and escalate.