Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with moving to a new city

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-moved to a new city
-met hot chick first day I moved out here, got attached and spent the night everyday at her house because the sex was good and she cooked so why not?
-realized I could get hotter chicks out here and she wanted a relationship so I ghosted her, she fell apart. I blocked her on everything and dated other girls
-after she ran into me 2-3 times, I decided to give it another shot as we talked for a week.... but she couldn’t get over me leaving her and was just a ***** so I said **** it I’m out.

I currently am talking to a couple of chicks hotter than her, but still find myself missing her. Can’t tell if I actually miss her or just am dealing with the same things everyone deals with when they move to a new City. Maybe the pace of moving from a big city to a small one is ****ing with me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-moved to a new city
-met hot chick first day I moved out here, got attached and spent the night everyday at her house because the sex was good and she cooked so why not?
-realized I could get hotter chicks out here and she wanted a relationship so I ghosted her, she fell apart. I blocked her on everything and dated other girls
-after she ran into me 2-3 times, I decided to give it another shot as we talked for a week.... but she couldn’t get over me leaving her and was just a ***** so I said **** it I’m out.

I currently am talking to a couple of chicks hotter than her, but still find myself missing her. Can’t tell if I actually miss her or just am dealing with the same things everyone deals with when they move to a new City. Maybe the pace of moving from a big city to a small one is ****ing with me.
Fvcked her?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked her?
****ed her many times. I ghosted her after 3 weeks for other ***** for about a 2 week period. She tried hard to come back to me multiple times so I gave it another shot...but she just ended up punishing me for ghosting her and it ended Up in a disaster.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ed her many times. I ghosted her after 3 weeks for other ***** for about a 2 week period. She tried hard to come back to me multiple times so I gave it another shot...but she just ended up punishing me for ghosting her and it ended Up in a disaster.
LOL this is what you're not supposed to do, ghosting is for chick's who don't put out, not chick's that do.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reputation is shot now too, she'll be talking mad disrespect on you, bad way to start a new city bud lol but learn from it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't have other girls to take the slack you should've kept fvcking her. I did that before and the short mindedness caused a 6 month drought. After the pvssy was gone I realized she was great company. And the sex wasn't the very best but it was very good.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this is what you're not supposed to do, ghosting is for chick's who don't put out, not chick's that do.
how is this not beta as ****? Basically a guy who is So unsure of himself to get ***** that he settles with a chick hes not crazy about, when he can be out finding a girl he is into. It’s too much work to juggle 3-4 plates man. They all catch you In the end.

im sure everyone has been in a situation where you enjoy a woman’s company, and have feelings for her, but you don’t wanna commit. And when you don’t commit she hates you and it’s game over.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is this not beta as ****? Basically a guy who is So unsure of himself to get ***** that he settles with a chick hes not crazy about, when he can be out finding a girl he is into. It’s too much work to juggle 3-4 plates man. They all catch you In the end.

im sure everyone has been in a situation where you enjoy a woman’s company, and have feelings for her, but you don’t wanna commit. And when you don’t commit she hates you and it’s game over.
You should have kept fvcking her.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see you are unfamiliar with plate theory

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of people will be panicking and hurrying the fvck up attempting to leave cities in a few more days.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran into my ex again tonight...walked by said a friendly hello and she walks right by me Completely ignoring me...and her friend curses me out saying I needed to leave.

did I mention she still stalks my ig stories with her fake account? I admit I was a piece of **** for what I did to her but damn getover it and be cool