Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HELP with "i'm not doing a date with you" text

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HELP guys: after having scheduled a date, I got this message! shall i repspond anything? is there any way to answer that? Or shall I just go NC forever? HELP!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What do you mean a date ? I thought we were just friends ?"

That will hit her in the vagina.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Scott: I like that reply! Unfortunately we've been on high and lows for 7 months right now, we made out, we had sex she went cold and hot, I even suspect that there's someone else... and she know (and she's sure unfortunately) that I don't want to be friend to her... any alternative to NC?

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's rejecting as she might have another date... but obviuosly she won't say that..

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
joker79 said:
I think she's rejecting as she might have another date... but obviuosly she won't say that..
Quite correct.

Two choices...

1. Take the high road and go no contact. Walk away and let it go. (Preferred option)

2. If she's not in your social circle, get your last parting shot in and then go NC.

"So getting married is out if the question?"

Or

"No problem. We can just chill at my place."

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I would cut everything off, probably a last shot won't give me any result as she was quite direct. I wouldn't say something like that if was interested in someone... It's funny because not later than 5 days ago we agreed (this agreement just got wiped out) and she was the one sending messages with kisses and asking my availability...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
joker79 said:
yeah I would cut everything off, probably a last shot won't give me any result as she was quite direct. I wouldn't say something like that if was interested in someone... It's funny because not later than 5 days ago we agreed (this agreement just got wiped out) and she was the one sending messages with kisses and asking my availability...
Yeah just let it go. There may well be another dude involved. Nothing you can do. She's gonna advance to the next position on the cawk carusel.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd be nonchalant and respond with something like "ok".

Remember: 1)one-itis makes you obssessive and lose "frame"/ "inner-game"
2) being indifferent to her alleged uninterest in you will arouse at least a bit of interest from her

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a done deal, you might as well fück with her lol.

Examples:

-"I'm getting mixed signals, what do you mean?"
-"But I already bought a box of condoms!"
-"Is your sister/mom single?"
-"But I shaved my nuts for you!"
-"Is this because my dıck's too big for you undersized vagina?"

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
if you are worth a hoot, it's HER loss. If you are not worth a hoot,, good deal for society that she dumped you, instead of having kids by you.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually i didn't answer, this situation happened already in the past and i couldn't sort anything out. I'm kind of pissed of as she manipulated me but at leader i know what to do now.

Igetit!

Reaction score
joker79 said:
HELP guys: after having scheduled a date, I got this message! shall i repspond anything? is there any way to answer that? Or shall I just go NC forever? HELP!

Something seems kinda odd about this....like there's something you're leaving out.

You said that AFTER you had a date scheduled,she texted you saying she wasn't going to do a date with you.

You said you had a date scheduled. So BOTH OF YOU made date plans together? You brought it up,she agreed,then AFTER SHE AGREED to the date,she sends a text saying she's not gonna have a date with you?

I know women do some crazy,illogical things at times,but something's OFF. Don't know how much time passed between you two scheduling the date,then her sending you this text,but SOMETHING must have happened.

Reading this makes me feel like I walked in on a movie an hour after it started,and now I'm trying to figure out what's all going on.

Most chicks play games and beat around the bush. This girl was straight up DIRECT.....TOO DIRECT for it to be a simply loss of interest.
Something must have happened somewhere.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, something happened, i don't know what, i strongly think it's another dude. We've been far from each other just for easter (4-5 days) and i got txt from her asking when i would be back, kisses, etc, etc. Now she refuses to have a date but i won't ask why. Completely inconsistent behaviour, mixed messages, and now this "i'm not doing a date" txt. Imo she's going to have another date on saturday and wants to keep me in the backburner. Before easter i clearly state that i think she's playing games and i'm not a part of this game... But obviously she denied. I don't see any alternative to walk away with my dignity

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get the feeling that your princess is in another castle, she usually is. It's a lost cause, might as well fuk with her.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE, i met her during drinks and we faced the thing, I didn't want to but it happened. I was really relaxed and she was (i think) a little bit unconfortable. After the discussion she sent me this text (cut and paste):

"I'm sorry for the confusion and I think you're an amzing person to be with but the truth is that i'm still not over my ex so I'm not in a position to move on. I always loved you and me together and i really wish we could be friends but I understand if you can't. If you want to talk I'm here but if not then I get it"

So it's clearly a LJBF; anyway I refused politely during the discussion following Rollo's strategy ("I wish I could but I thought we meant more to each other and honestly I'm looking for something more. I guess I was wrong about you") but I haven't answered anything yet.

Do you have any suggestion on how to reply efficiently? or not answering anything?

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you still got feelings for her you just cant be friends. if it will bother you that she will tell you she's banging another dude then you just cant be friends. unless you can be friends with her without wanting something more then stay friends with her. if not, let her go.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I would play it off (if it's not too late) and be friends with her.

I had the exact same thing happen to me a few years back.

The other dude lived out of state, so I turned the tables, stayed friends with her and was the standby.

I got FWB sex from her for nearly a year, every couple of weeks.
Eventually I got bored with her and went on to someone new.

It's generally a good idea NOT to get all mushy with a girl if you know she
isn't committed to you. Then you get nothing.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I find its best to never use the word "date" when asking a girl out...lets chill, hang out, get drinks etc etc