Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with girl recontacting after AFC behavior

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Quick rundown. I'm in my early 40s. Used to have a tight game. Got married in my early 30s, then divorced after being sick for 4 years. Since 1 year feeling better.

A girl I once knew when I lived in another country called out of the blue and came to visit my city for few days. We were just friends back when I knew her. I was married then and she had a bf. We played in a music group together. I knew her so-so, not super good, but pretty good. She's really hot, and we have many things in common. Some red flags. She is depressed. Had abusive boyfriends in the past.

We hung out 3 weeks ago for a about a week. My game was not tight at all. Had not dated for a while due to being married and sick. Did some AFC moves. Although, I also did some good stuff, like pass a few **** tests. It was strange when I tried to escalate because we had always been friends. A few things happened, but she was reticent. Although, mid way through she invited me to spend the month of july with her in another country. (we both work from home and can relocate at any time). I'm also going to another country next fall for 6 months and she hinted she might want to come. Then, I got too excited and went AFC. The last few days her interest dipped and she no longer talked about the trips. I was just too eager and needy.

She left, and for a week, nothing. Then I send a short text saying she should come with me to that country in fall. She answered saying she might, but not sure.

At that point I scratched it out. Realized I had oneitis. Realized my stupid AFC ways, and decided to use it as a trigger to start dating again. Been getting in shape, reading sosuave, etc... Approached a few girls. Got one date lined up.

Another week passed, and today she messaged me asking about a specific piece of information about something during the time we were together. Something she could easily find out on her own. This was her first initiated contact since she left.

I want to reframe. For the sake of practice. To be like before. I'm wondering how to reply. I'm thinking just to the point and nothing more. Answer her question that's it. Her birthday is also coming up, but I'm thinking of ignoring this. She's been liking my FB posts and posted some photos of us together during her visit. I don't think anything will come out of this, but at least I want to play it as tight as possible from here. I'm really pissed I went AFC. No more.

Do you have any advice?

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you dont have a regular rotation of women so you can blow your load on their tits. I suggest fixing that problem first.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Was not dating before she came along. She rekindled my want to date. So, I have been approaching women since. I have a date lined up in 2 days. But, I still want to answer her. It's not either or. I'm going to start dating others, especially since she is not here. But, I still want to respond to her and see if I can somehow get her interest up again.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women reach out like that they are expecting you to do something. Try to make a date and see what happens. If she gives you any other answer than a firm yes or legitimate counter-offer, then just tell her another time, answer her question and then you are done.

I've had some women go on like this for months... the key is to never wait around for them, if they are in.... great, make dates and have fun. If not... no problem, go after other women.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is she left my city, so I can't just ask her to meet for a date in a few days. I could relaunch her idea of me going where she will be in july, but that seems so weak. I could also relaunch the idea of her coming to where I will be in the fall, but, again, seems weak since I asked her about that last week and she gave me a maybe. I really feel like I need to let her be more specific. Her liking my posts and asking unimportant questions just to reconnect is sketchy. I'm thinking of just answering her question and leave it at that. Hopefully, she'll chase a bit more after. i have to change the frame cause i was chasing too much.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make yourself to available and just answer her question, once you are set in the new country, send her a short message to come meet you and if she goes around in circles next her right away.
Real good advice. Will do. Thanks.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just learned about the concept of breadcrumbs. I guess her text meant nothing at all.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just learned about the concept of breadcrumbs. I guess her text meant nothing at all.
Maybe and maybe not. If I were you I would try to set up a date at some point then escalate towards sex. It won't take much of your time just a few texts. Don't text with her constantly. It may work out and if not oh well.....moving on.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with breadcrumbs is thats why you usually get down to business straight away, i.e ask them out.

It stops you wasting your time.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you didn't read my OPé

I guess you did not read my OP.
I did read your OP but clearly you still need schooling on the basics despite being on here for over a decade.

I suggest instead of asking silly questions you read the DJ bible and Book of Pook