"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Help! Whacky jealous chick.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Hey guys,

Can I get your take on this? I have a friend I've known for a couple of years, and she's had a boyfriend the whole time, so I've always treated her as off limits. I don't really know the guy all that well. One night, something happened between us, but I just chocked it up to being one of those things because alcohol was involved. Business as usual on my part.

Well, now I have a problem. Her friend, whom I only see around her and her group, has been showing extremely high interest level in me. She gives me the eyes bigtime. I don't know her. She's very shy, and has trouble conversating. I only see her once or twice a week. She comes up and tries to talk to me, and I do likewise. The problem is, this other chick with the boyfriend keeps stepping in. She cuts off the conversation. Engages me in conversation for as long as possible while the other one is around. She shows visible signs of jealousy because I can see her watching us out of the corner of my eye. As far as I know, while her and the boyfriend were having problems, they're trying to work it out. Why the hell is she doing this to me? It's seriously affecting me getting closer to this other chick. What do I do? Just ignore the jealous chick and try some subtle way to get the other's number? This is seriously f*cked up, help!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
there's nothing to say really

your story was entertaining

Chicks are supercompetitive. She's probably stakin out her claim if things between the bf dont' work out. She don't want the friend limiting her options.

She obviousely has a thing for you if she's doing this.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Get shy girl's number any way you can - then pursue her alone without other's company. Isolate yourself with her, so that you can pull your 'mack daddy' game on her.

Men don't let other people interfere with their mission, dismiss the 'noise' and stay focus!

Don't ask us how you should get girl's number, just do it!
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Guys, thanks for taking the time to reply, even though the solution is obvious. I know what I have to do. I guess I gotta tread lightly because I do consider the jealous chick my friend. I especially like the advice you gave, Puerto Rican, about not letting the 'noise' interfere. I have to really keep that in mind, because I've slowly become adept at using the jealousy thing and playing one girl off the other in multi-girl situations. Hey, why not use a resource if it's there right? The only problem is, this has come back to bite me in the ass. There's a lesson for everyone I guess: Don't mow anyone else's lawn no matter how drunk you are. Easier said than done, I suppose. :D

Thanks guys, I'm going to get this girls number and isolate her as soon as I can.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
what happened with the jealous chick? did u fvck her???

Why do u regret fvcking her? She seems to be just another dumb wh0re anyways...i mean..friend!
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top