Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help! too many girls!

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been at this for a about a year or so in my school and only now has it been paying off. Im starting to see alot of interest from ALOT of girls all at the same time. i can see my self, and alot of my friends have told me about 7 or 8 girls that like me currently and theres prolly more.

now the problem is i dont know what to do. ive goten to know most of these girls somewhat well and if i were to go out with one of them, the rest would be crushed. like most ppl im not really looking for a LTR, just some sex...... what would be the best way to do that with all of them and not have any of them find out? remember....these are highschool girls and most of them are somewhat innocent. =/ help!!!

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
pick one. there is nothing else you can do.. all of them will find out.

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, just start hookin up with all of them and go as far as you can until they force the "exclusivity" issue.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait = you dont gotta do anything yet.

this is not a urgent matter.

take a minute to reflect on it and smile dude. this doesnt happen every day to people so just smile.

now that the smile is on your face, think about these girls.
do they really really want you this bad , or do they want you more because there is competion?

after you have accessed the issue , decide for yourself if you want one of them, want to date around or whatever.

if you can t decide, then tell them all that you dont know any of them well enough to be exclusive. see who sticks around to tug your chain. see who tries to get to know you more and win you over, after that i think you will see if you really want one for a girlfriend or not.

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kiz
yo, just start hookin up with all of them and go as far as you can until they force the "exclusivity" issue.
When they do start forcing exclusivity on you either say

a)If you have deep rapport with them:"I like you alot and I enjoy the time I spend with you however I do not feel I can make such a commitment at the moment and would appreciate an open relationship until I feel exclusivity is important to me"
b)If you dont really care:"If you cannot accept me going out with other girls then I fear I have misunderstood you and maybe we should just be friends

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
oh man send some over here

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be greatful, i was in your position once kinda and it was greeeeeeeeeat. They all went to the same school and knew of each other. I miss those days.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that, i diversified and picked up girls from other schools. But now its even worse as there is this whole network of girls and my m8s actually tell girls to stay away from me (an aphrodisiac for most of the girls). You are going to end up hurting some. Just go for the one you most want to get and then down in that order. Leaving the sluttiest one till last, cos she wont mind having slippy 3rds

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
my m8s actually tell girls to stay away from me
awwww... are the wee little girls a little jealous? :rolleyes: