“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Help Quick Please!

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
I asked a girl out to see a movie tonight after work. I didn't think that maybe they weren't showing that movie after 10...

What do I do now? Ask her out for tomorrow, cancel, or what?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
take her, act suprised, do something else, get laid... just take it easy dude :)
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
didn't think they weren't? does that mean you did think they were? sorry if i sound rude, but why is good grammar so rare here?

also, don't worry. just do whatever works best for you. worrying leads to doubt. doubt leads to nervousness and fear. these are signs of lack of confidence, so i really mean it when i say don't worry.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by kevbo
didn't think they weren't? does that mean you did think they were? sorry if i sound rude, but why is good grammar so rare here?

also, don't worry. just do whatever works best for you. worrying leads to doubt. doubt leads to nervousness and fear. these are signs of lack of confidence, so i really mean it when i say don't worry.
and fear leads to the DARK SIDE!
 
Top