“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Help on something...am I already done?

CMan2Fg

New Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Staten Island, NY
There's this girl in one of my classes who I've kinda had my eye on for a little while now. Class is the only way we know each other and only interaction we've ever had is talking for like 5-10 minutes during one class like 2 weeks ago where she had to sit next to me for like 5 minutes before she went to sit with her friend. See, I know the right thing to do is normally "talk to her." But like..it's kinda hard to have opportunity. She sits always with her 2 friends I sit with my 2. So it's like hard to get a solo chance just us ya know?? And a girl once told me that it would be like "forcing the issue" if I just went up and out of nowhere and tried talking to her despite who she was with and that girl said that was a very bad thing to "force the issue." So what do I do bout this in a "crowd" situation where it can't be just one on one like that how do I approach?? And has my window of opportunity with her already shut?? How could I get my point across that I'm interested. Oh yea I start my break Wednesday so I won't be guarenteed to see her again until I get back on the 14th.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Samim

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Perhaps you shouldn't take the aformentioned girl's advice, and force the issue. Subtlety often gets you nowhere.
 

CMan2Fg

New Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Staten Island, NY
Okay so she's full of crap? lol That's what I was hoping.

But like what do I do in a situation like this? The main question here is like in a situation like that where you can't really get her by herself to talk to her (shes with a friend or friends) how do you get in on her without being seen as a "weirdo" or "freak" like so many girls round where i live see some things as? And is my window of opportunity still open?
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
there are a few options you can take. if you can't talk to her during class, how about after class? since ya'll have already know each other but didn't talk much due to the circumstance, saying hi to her & start a little convo. isn't hard. i'd would suggest after class you ask her about homework, or classnotes, then u can steer the convo. to a different topic like how do u like this class etc...then get her number. if her friends try to clockblock you, then you should quickly isolate her & #close. another thing i notice is that if you talk & participate in class disscussion alot, the girls will be drawn to you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Make strong eye contact with her and she'll make her self available to you if she likes you - maybe she'll drop a handkerchief and allow you to pick it up for her! :)

Find out if she lives on campus and where she eats - then introduce yourself.
 
Top