"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Help on pickup

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Alright, so there are a few hot chicks that work snowball place by my house. I was trying to think of something to say that wont take too long to get the point across since I wouldnt have much time. What should I say?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
suck me beautiful
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Let them know you're interested by telling them as much. "Hey, it's not a snowball stand, but this new place just opened up, really good food. I've been planning on going there a while and think you should keep me company when i go." Something along those lines - that's just the first thing that came to mind. If she says no, she'd have probably said no in any case. Oh, you might want to tone it down to only one or two of the girls... if you try DJing more than that, the odds are that one of them is going to tell another "Hey, this guy..." and she'll say "Wow, well that sounds like the same guy that..." and the others will all chime in with "WOW! He did that to us too!". Thus negating any chance you had with any of them - they'd see it as you asking every one of them out because you were desperate.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. Try to take a pic of two also ;).
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I'll fill you in on what happens, thanks for the info. I'm trying to refine my approach for this weekend because I am going to the ocean with some friends. I plan on going up to every hot women I see on the boardwalk.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Update: The hot chick at the snowball stand wasnt working today so I'll try tomorrow. So anyways, I was at the gym today and noticed a new girl working (HB8). Of course I had to talk to her so I bought a drink so she would have to ring me up. I start some small talk about her job so on and so forth. Got some pretty good signs (she smiled when I did and caught her looking over). I asked her for her name and I'm gonna go for her number next time. I didn't want to rush getting her number too fast since I will definately see her again since I go to the gym almost everyday.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top