Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help--No ring , no sex!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some ideas here!

My old flame (a part-time fvck buddy) just told me she is tried of being used by men, has a new lease on life and her new policy from now on is : NO RING, NO SEX!

Ain't that some sh*t.

I need to work a new angle here.

Any ideas?

cave dweller

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wear a fake wedding ring and say 'hey baby, I've just got married to someone else, so I've got the ring!'

Seriously though, what are you worried about? This statement had two meanings: 1. she wants you to propose to her, or 2. she knows you won't and wants to get rid of you. Fair enough.

Either way, you've got to do what YOU want to do. Since a DJ should never be blackmailed, I think it's time to file her under 'n' for next and move on.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game plan?

I hear what you guys are saying about the loss of my fvck buddy.

Good advice.

I just want to put togther a game plan where I support and agree with her feeling about 'No ring, No sex' and still invite her over once in awhile for a glass of ice tea and maybe a back massage, just as a friend. If she decides she wants to spend the night, well h*ll, we will go from there.
:eek:)

cave dweller

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old is she?

Reaction score
The hor wants to become a 'born-again' virgin!! Impossible!! This is very common amongst frustrated older hors who never get the marriage proposal - a despearate attempt indeed!!

The hor will be on her back in no time!!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitter , you say?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice

Thanks guys,

Good advice here.

How old is she? (someone asks)

I'm 57 and she is 52, blonde, hot and has a good tight machine, a masters degree and makes good money.

We have been dating for almost 4 years and she wants to do more than just have a wild a$$ rodeo.

Me? I don't want to buy the dvmn 'bus', I just want to ride it once in awhile.

You guys are right. She will be on her back soon, I just want to be the cat that is doing the driving.

My plans:

A---I will call her and invite her out for coffee today.
B---Or, call her and tell her I will stop by today and drop off her fvcking George Foreman Grill, she left here.

cave dweller

Reaction score
Originally posted by cave dweller
...she is tried of being used by men, has a new lease on life and her new policy from now on is : NO RING, NO SEX!
A 52 year old used-up hor making demands - how pathetic!! Why would a man put a ring on her NOW when the other 20 guys who screwed her never had to?? Where is the catch??? She 'used' herself and is all used up!!!!

Cavedweller - Stay in your cave and away from her domestication!!! Lonely men with little options may want to marry such - it is up to you!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, PR Lover

PR Love,

I hear you pal.

I don't want to marry the ho just have a rodeo a couple of times a week.

BTW, I don't chase younger women.

If they ain't 50 plus in age, have their own home, a good job, a nice retirement account , with money in the bank and all of their fvcked up kids gone I don't let them past the first coffee date.

If you ever become my age and are single you will see where I am coming from....

I got too much d*mn money and worked too d*mn hard to get it to just give it to some sorry a$$ ho.

cave dweller

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are as bitter as they come.

If you don't want anything else to do with this chick - move on.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Man

Hey New Man,

Bitter towards women? You say.

Wait until you get sh*t on a couple of time, you will change your story.

H*ll, you will be dating one and find out that some guy is picking up your slack and you didn't even have a clue.

ie....WATCH FOR THESE GUYS

Fast Eddy
Back Door Bob
and
The South Side Slim

Because those boys will be working her and you will be in the dark and didn't even know the sh*t was going on.

cave dweller

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No ring, no sex? I have to agree...she's starting that sillyness a little late in the game. The only thing that's going to earn her is a cold bed & lonely nights. You don't start out as a "no-strings" F-ck Buddy then suddenly get an attack of morals and start making demands.

If she didn't want to be treated like a F-ck Buddy...then she shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place. :p

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Re: Help--No ring , no sex!

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Why would a man put a ring on her NOW when the other 20 guys who screwed her never had to??
Dude, you're SOOOO wrong... here let me correct your quote:

Should have been originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Why would a man put a ring on her NOW when the other 220 guys who screwed her never had to??
There, that's a much more fair statement.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she got on a high-hor'se at 52. no ring, no sex, after 4 years of fuk buddy? what a fukking joke. she DARES to threaten you with this, when she is all washed up? the more they change the more they stay the same. personally, i'd toss her aside.

don't know man, how can a 52 year old be a tight machine? isn't she all dried up? gray pvssy hair? a pvssy that looks like a gunshot wound? fried eggs on the chest? (god my colon just tightened up).

i don't think i'll ever fukk a 52 year old. when i'm 80, i still want to be fukking 30 year olds! i'll even buy them, who cares at that age!

then again, i never thought i'd be fukking 35 year olds either!

i'm depressed :(

cavedweller, start going for the mid thirties chicks. you're 57. it would be cool to hear about a 57 year old DJ on a rampage, baggin these babes.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey New Man,

Bitter towards women? You say.

Wait until you get sh*t on a couple of time, you will change your story

All I'm saying is - this chick was your Fvck buddy for 4 YRS.

You got the milk - you didn'yt buy the cow (figuretively and physically). Thats great.

But now she's on her high horse - your complaining and being all bitter and sh#t.

Move on. Get yourself another Cow you can milk. Don't waste your energy or time - or is there something else going on? Are you pinning after her Cow Poon?

Are you missing that over worked and used pvssy?

Dump that b#tch and move on to pasutres greener.

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn the table on her.

You want a power play ... You are lined up for gold.

You are actually in a position to LJBF her !

Continiue as you always have done around her, and when this ring-sh*t comes up again you simply say :

"Fine by me. Lets just be freinds."

and then treat her like any old friend. Let us know how long she lasts before she will break her own rule.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, 52 years old and finally thinking straight. I guess it's true what they say about blondes haha.