help needed

yournamehere

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here is the story...
Ive been out of the singles game for a long time.. I was with my last girlfriend for three years. We recently broke up, and im trying to adjust my life and way of thinking to the Dj methods. There is this chick, and ive fallen hard for her alredy. now i know that if i had a few others on the side her intentions wouldnt bother me so much, but because im still used to the one woman thing, i look deeply at everything she does.
What bothered me last night is that we were at a club having a good time... we did kiss, and i know she has feelings for me, but halfway throught our evening her friend who she came with starts raging me about ****... she said that if i dont tell this girl how i feel, bad things are going to happen, she asked why i dont show much interest in her when im with her, and why do i flirt with other chicks when she is around. Obviously anything i answer goes straight back to the chick. then she said that if i was "man enought" i would realise what i did wrong from a date we had a few nights before. she asked if i invited her out that night (yes) and that i must figure out what i did wrong. I left them for a few minutes to rack my brain, and the only thing i could think of was that i made her pay for her half of the bill. was that the wrong thing to do?? anyways, i go back and my chick is scoring some random dude... i was very upset, and i know i shouldnt be because she isnt even my gf.
I leave, and later I get a message on my phone saying she had a good night, and we will see eachother on saturday(house party).
i message her back saying i want to see her before that, and she is putting me off... am i being played?? where did I go wrong?? what should I do?? i dont want to lose her... any help please... thanks all

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, she's a player, sorry. she's got other guys and you on the side. she's just like most girls man. you know what we call them? wh0res.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to hold on to her, or you will be hurt badly. When her friend tells you that you did "something wrong" tell her friend that it's not her business. Because clearly her friend is trying to be too protective, it's like she's her mom or something. My advice is to ditch the b!tch.

yournamehere

Don Juan
Reaction score
What i didnt mention is that I know she has strong feelings for me... and i think she did those things to make me jealous, her friend is a cold biach and probably influenced her. do you still think i should call it quits, or do you think i should give her what she wants, and put things back where they were (ie. tell her how i feel etc??)

Reaction score
Her g/f actually did you a favor by teling you how this girl thinks/feels and 'warned you that you did something she didn't like. You don't have to bring it up unless she personal confronts you, but just keep in the back of your mind.

Don't tell this girl how you feel since you just met her and this is not necessary so early in the relationship. Women tell men how they 'feel' - men don't do this so early in the game. Don't assume she has strong feelings for you let her tell you!

If she went to the club with you and she was talking to another dude then she disrespected you; however, if you just met her there then it is her right to talk with others.

Don't ever trust a woman who purposely tries to make a man jealous!!

You shouldn't have asked to see her before saturday, you should just set something up for the following week when you see her Saturday, since she already told you "I'll see you Saturday".

yournamehere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually I have known this chick for some time now... we have been kind of together for a few months, but dont see eachother a lot, because i had a girlfriend until recently... so now im seeing her more often.
do you still think i shouldnt say anything??